Subject: Re: Compensation voucher 9411973112
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Nashwa Elshafey <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, ccbackoffice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 03:20:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi Nashwa, 

This is done. 

Regards, 
Nikhil. 

From: "Nashwa Elshafey" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "ccbackoffice" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 3 February, 2023 14:01:07 
Subject: RE: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

Hi Team, 

Please share the below voucher with the customer ASAP and close any open ticket for that order. 

Thanks, 

Nashwa 

From: Sachin Manoj <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, February 3, 2023 12:21 PM 
To: Nashwa Elshafey <[email-masked]>; Ehab Hdaib <[email-masked]>; Nisha Balakrishna <[email-masked]>; Taskin Shaikh <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; ccbackoffice <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

Dear Team, 

The new Voucher has been created as requested. I have put the configuration below, please check and let me know if anything must be changed. 

Code: 092-53X9-CGEB-6DDX-DD |Start Date: 03.02.2023 00:00:00 | End Date: 03.08.2023 23:59:00 

Type: Serial Voucher| Concept: CP | Territory: UAE | Checkout Site: N/A 

Value: 100 AED | Minimum Threshold Value: 101 AED | Maximum Discount: N/A | Combinable with other vouchers: TRUE 

Total quantity of redeemable vouchers: 1|Total quantity of redemptions per customer: 1 

Categories included/excluded: N/A | Brands included: N/A | Device Restriction: N/A | First Time User Restriction 

Regards, 

Sachin Manoj 

From: Nashwa Elshafey < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 03 February 2023 11:54 
To: Sachin Manoj < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ehab Hdaib < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nisha Balakrishna < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Taskin Shaikh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ccbackoffice < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

Hi Sachin, 

Could you please confirm if the new values have been updated. 

Thanks, 

Nashwa 

From: Nashwa Elshafey 
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 3:17 PM 
To: Sachin Manoj < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ehab Hdaib < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nisha Balakrishna < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Taskin Shaikh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ccbackoffice < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

Hi Sachin, 

TH to be 101 AED. 

Thanks, 

Nashwa 

From: Sachin Manoj < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 12:46 PM 
To: Nashwa Elshafey < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ehab Hdaib < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nisha Balakrishna < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Taskin Shaikh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ccbackoffice < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Nashwa Elshafey ] , 

Please provide correct TH value which is greater than voucher value .also we will update the new values with existing same voucher since this code is not used by user 

Kind regards 

Sachin Manoj 

From: Nashwa Elshafey < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 02 February 2023 14:02 
To: Sachin Manoj < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ehab Hdaib < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nisha Balakrishna < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Taskin Shaikh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ccbackoffice < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

Dear Team, 

Please deactivate the previous voucher and issue a new one with the below : 

Concept: CP | Value: 100 AED | Minimum Threshold Value: 1 AED | Validity: 6 Months 

Thanks, 

Nashwa 

From: Sachin Manoj < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2023 9:25 AM 
To: Ehab Hdaib < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nisha Balakrishna < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Taskin Shaikh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ccbackoffice < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

Dear Team, 

The Voucher has been created as requested. I have put the configuration below, please check and let me know if anything must be changed. 

Code: 092-12BR-N5PA-PCMP-DP| Start Date: 30.01.2023 00:00:00 | End Date: 30.04.2023 23:59:00 

Type: Serial Voucher| Concept: CP | Territory: UAE | Checkout Site: N/A 

Value: 30 AED | Minimum Threshold Value: 50 AED | Maximum Discount: N/A | Combinable with other vouchers: TRUE 

Total quantity of redeemable vouchers: 1|Total quantity of redemptions per customer: 1 

Categories included/excluded: N/A | Brands included: N/A | Device Restriction: N/A | First Time User Restriction 

Regards, 

Sachin Manoj 

From: Ehab Hdaib < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: 29 January 2023 19:52 
To: Nisha Balakrishna < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Taskin Shaikh < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sachin Manoj < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; ccbackoffice < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Compensation voucher 9411973112 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Dear Team, 

Please issue a Voucher 30 AED for CP valid for 3 month on threshold 50 AED. 

Order Number: 9411973112 

Best Regards , 

Ehab Hdaib 

Back Office | Crystel 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com