Subject: Ticket Assigned - Resume for job of office boy and helper
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 18:44:53 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Resume for job of office boy and helper Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer on my attached cv for your reference.

I am confident that I have the skills of a office boy and helper  and
experience to be an asset to your company.
Hence, I hope to be granted an interview with you to discuss this further.

I am self-motivated and having the ability to work efficiently to meet
tight deadlines at site.

I am looking for opportunities to be part of well-organized team and a
challenging environment where I can be an asset and grow within the
organization.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Have a good day & Best Regards,

Muhammad ADEEL
Mobile: +971589153646
E.Mail:[email-masked]

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/493678