Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: attn SHOES BUYER
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 13:34:42 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: attn SHOES BUYER Good morning,

to buy Italian shoes you have 3 different ways:

1) to buy from local agents

2) to come directly in Italy

3) to have an Italian person that  makes the sourcing for you.

    I can do it, i can find for you the best Italian suppliers.

If you are interested let me know we can discuss all the details.

Thanks and HAVE A GREAT DAY,

enrico carestia

P.S.: if you don't like to receive my e-mails please write UNSUBSCRIBE

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/476001