Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed 9770113028
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:49:34 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed 9770113028 I only received three wheels. I need the fourth delivered.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 at 12:36 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Karim Shenouda <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9770113028

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Karim Shenouda, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9770113028

Order shipping to
*Karim Shenouda*
no - Precinct Building 1 - towards DIFC Parking -
4401 Burj Daman
Dubai
Mobile: +971 505749998
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 9989
Karim Shenouda

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/p/161655286?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
BABYSHOP
Delta Jeep Walker with Toy Tray
Color: Red
Quantity: 1 AED 339
Your BabyShop product should arrive on 16th February 2020 between 14:00 -
18:00 hours.
Subtotal: * AED 339*
Savings: *- AED 293.9*
BabyShop Standard Ground Shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *AED 305.1*
Your order could earn you 29 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
-- 
Regards,
Karim Shenouda

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/465551