Subject: Ticket Assigned - DR. COMFORT TURKEY & DR. DIABETIC TURKEY & ANKAPA AYAKKABI COMPANY
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:39:39 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  DR. COMFORT TURKEY & DR. DIABETIC TURKEY & ANKAPA AYAKKABI COMPANY  

 

Dear Sir or Madam,

A pleasure to be in touch with you. We are shoes manufacturer company for
Diabetic, Orthopedic and Comfortable Shoes based in Istanbul/Turkey. 

Our Brand names are Dr. Comfort and Dr. Diabetic 

With many years of research backing ANKAPA Shoe, rest assured that the
orthopedic shoes and diabetic shoes we carry are on the very cutting edge of
technology.

Here at ANKAPA Shoe we give fashionable solutions to health conditions that
you would gladly wear even without specific foot problems. These shoes even
give support and comfort to healthy younger feet and help your feet stay
that way.

Our Customers are Whole sellers, Medical Stores, Shoe stores, Pharmacies,
Hospitals, Security Companies, Police, Armed Forces, Airway Companies,
Cleaning Service Providers, Hotels..

We would like to have a business relationships with your company

We Offer: 

-              Fashionable solutions to health conditions that you would
gladly wear even without specific foot problems

-              Soft self-shaping Calf Leather uppers. Produced with
materials that adapt to the anatomy of your feet. 

-              Calf leather soft lining with padded foam 

-              Lining injected with ion silver. 

-              Certified antibacterial doctor report.

-              Latex foam insole with calf leather lining provides extra
shock absorbing

-              Hidden depth design in outsole. 

-              All our shoes are with removable insoles

-              Most shoes seamless lining

-              Elastic materials

-              Rocker sole designed to reduce foot pressure 

-              All our shoes are registered with the Ministry of Health.

-              Made in Turkey 

You can see our catalogs in the attachment.

We look forward to the opportunity to help you with your business and we
will wait for your orders.

As per your measure quality and details. We can come back to you  within day
with ambitious prices. If you  would  like to have an idea  for our other
prdoucts .Feel free to  contact with us.

We are waiting for your visit to our www.ankapa.com.tr

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

BURAK KÖSE

EXPORT MANAGER 

Best Regards

ANKAPA AYAKKABI TEKS. TIC. VE SAN. LTD. STI.   

ISTANBUL-TURKEY  

Head Office : Süleyman Demirel Blv.Esot İş Merkezi NO.10/11 Kat:4

Başakşehir-İstanbul

Postal Code: 34490  

Phone : +90 212 671 70 77-78   

Fax  : +90 212 671 67 87

Mobile : +90 535 541 89 04 (Viber&Whatsapp)

E-Mail : [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.ankapa.com.tr/> www.ankapa.com.tr

[email-masked]:[email-masked]:image012.jpg
@01D5D298.684DAA80

[email-masked]:[email-masked]:image022.jpg
@01D5D298.684DAA80

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/461123