Subject: Ticket Assigned - Refund AED 28.8 order 9769757625
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 11:37:50 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Refund AED 28.8 order 9769757625 Hi,

Until now refund is not processed for below sms received on 19th February
as well the email as attached:  I have checked with the bank and they are
clear that delay is NOT from their end.

Dear Customer,We have initiated refund of AED 28.8 against order
9769757625. It is expected to reflect in your source account in 5-7
business days.

KINDLY PROCESS REFUND ON PRIORITY BASIS AND SEND ME BANK TRANSACTION
REFERENCE NUMBER.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020, 20:01
Subject: Your return has been processed
To: Sameena remseen <[email-masked]>

RE: Order number 9769757625

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Your return has been processed.
Hi Sameena remseen, your refund for order number 9769757625
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9769757625?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
has been processed. For details on when you will receive your refund
amount, please refer to our FAQ page
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/faq?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>.

Remember, you can also easily cancel and return the products online.
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161738627?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*BABYSHOP*
Lee Cooper Printed Hoodie Jacket with Long Sleeves and Zip Closure
Color: Black
Size: 6-7 yrs
Quantity: 1 AED 32

Total *AED 32*
Total Refund Amount *AED 28.8*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/522671