Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return ocean galaxy change Centre
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 09:17:43 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return ocean galaxy change Centre Dear support team

I have called your call center twice and everyone tell me to do something..
Any way.. Today I have called them again and they told me to take a picture
of the item I want to return I have attached the invoice and the pictures
of the item I want to return it.
Please arrange to raise the request for return this item

Regards
Reem

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 1:11 PM
Subject: Your order invoice is attached
To: Mrs reem <[email-masked]>

Invoice for Order number 9771674049

<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312755?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.babyshopstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

Clothing
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/clothing?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Baby
Gear
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/babygear?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Nursery
& Feeding
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/nurseryandfeeding?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Toys
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/department/toys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Offers
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/mommys-monday?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Hi Mrs reem,

Thank you for shopping with us. We hope you enjoy what you've bought.
Your order invoice is attached with this email.
Feel free to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/BabyshopArabia>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/babyshoparabia>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@babyshoparabia*.

*Call us on 800-BABYSHOP (800-22297467).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/517422