Subject: Ticket Assigned - Missing item
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 11:53:31 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Missing item Hello,
Ref to my message on your website, contact us window; and reference to our
Face book Messenger Chat; here are the details :

PART - I
The offer was on running track pant and sports bra. if bought separately
the 2 items would cost 150 AED
but if bought together the offer was 130 AED
But the cashier said the billing system is not update with the offer.
so she called the supervisor to update the system.

This tool about 5-10 min

PART- II
The system was updated and made the payment for the items along with other
clothes.
The cashier handed over me the items in a polythene bag and we left for
India.

PART - III
upon reaching India and  opening the polythene's/shopping bag, we reaslised
that the sports bra/top / blouse is missing from the bag

_____________________________________________________________
I think this must be oversight from the cashier. Due to the no updated
system with the offer.

Could you kindly check the discrepancy and take the corrective action.

Thank you
With regards,
Kishore
+91 9987897981

P.S. : Please find attached the receipt and the track pant for which the
blouse is missing

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/507473