Subject: Re: Marketplace Quiz - LSM
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 04:57:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Yes, the refresher training was given to all having less than 85% score. 

Regards, 
Nikhil. 

From: "Malik Ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "deeksha" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 14 September, 2022 16:14:24 
Subject: RE: Marketplace Quiz - LSM 

Hi Team, 

Please confirm if refresher training done to the agents. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Malik Ismail 
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2022 5:42 PM 
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>; Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Marketplace Quiz - LSM 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Apoorv Joshi ] , 

PFA quiz results. 

As discussed , please arrange refresher for agents less than or equal 85 

	

Email Address 	

Name 	

Total 	

	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Mais said 	

90 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Aya Saoud 	

90 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Ziena Saeed 	

90 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Saiyed humera 	

90 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

MOHAMMED TAWFIK 	

90 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Mazen Mohammed 	

90 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Mohamed elbadri 	

85 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Mohameed Murshed 	

85 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Samer Salameh 	

85 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Rossana Rass 	

85 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Mazin Bassi 	

80 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

sohaib 	

75 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Abdulqader 	

70 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Mohamed Almustafa. 	

65 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	

Mohammed Bahashwn 	

50 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2022 9:17 AM 
To: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Marketplace Quiz - LSM 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Nikhil Bishnoi ] Please confirm this is done. If not, kindly make sure that it is done by all within today. This is imperative. Please notify here once done. 

Regards, 

Deeksha 

From: Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2022 10:25 AM 
To: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; mustehsan.siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Marketplace Quiz - LSM 

Hi Team, 

Please confirm. 

Regards, 

Malik 

From: Malik Ismail 
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 9:45 AM 
To: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: deeksha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Marketplace Quiz - LSM 

Hi Team, 

Marketplace was launched yesterday in UAE. Pls inform agents to be ready for any inquiries 

Below is Marketplace quiz link. Inform agents to complete this quiz maximum by tomorrow EOD. 

Inform agents to use their official email ID only. 

[ https://forms.gle/75m3M9Wtu2oiid2P9 | https://forms.gle/75m3M9Wtu2oiid2P9 ] 

Malik Ismail 

Digital Team | Landmark Group 

T: +97145172086 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com