Subject: Fwd: Benefit Transfer - Order ID: 7382299467
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: "Mohammed Abdullah, Bahashwan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 22:19:14 -0700 (MST)

From: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Ziena Saeed" <[email-masked]>, "Zeeshan Mohammad, TCS" <[email-masked]>, "Muhsin Thai Valappil" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 28 August, 2022 20:14:58 
Subject: Re: Benefit Transfer - Order ID: 7382299467 

Dear Mohamed, 

Thank you for your help. 

The request has been sent to the customer to collect his case from the below mentioned store. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Ziena Saeed" <[email-masked]>, "Zeeshan Mohammad, TCS" <[email-masked]>, "Muhsin Thai Valappil" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2022 12:25:24 AM 
Subject: RE: Benefit Transfer - Order ID: 7382299467 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Manish Kumar ] 

Please ask customer to collect cash refund of BD 21.6 from office at Oasis Mall Juffair. 

Al Rashid Group BSC (c) 

Level 3 

Oasis Mall 

Juffair 

Kingdom of Bahrain 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Muhsin Thai Valappil <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2022 7:52 PM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Ziena Saeed <[email-masked]>; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Benefit Transfer - Order ID: 7382299467 

Approved. 

Regards, 

Muhsin Thai Valappil 

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2022 4:17 PM 
To: Muhsin Thai Valappil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ziena Saeed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Benefit Transfer - Order ID: 7382299467 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Muhsin Thai Valappil ] 

Please approve 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2022 2:11 PM 
To: Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ziena Saeed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Muhsin Thai Valappil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Benefit Transfer - Order ID: 7382299467 

Dear Mohmed, 

Please find RMS details and screenshot below. 

Please help to process 

Refund Amount BHD- 21.6 

	

ORDER_NO 	

ITEM 	

ITEM_DESC 	

DEPT_NAME 	

CLASS_NAME 	

SUBCLASS_NAME 	

QTY 	

PRICE 	

SALETYPE 	

ORDER_DATE 	

ORDER_TIME 	

SHIP_DATE 	

LINE_TOTAL 	

DISCOUNT 	

MY_CREDIT 	

VAT_TOTAL 	

NET_RCVBL_AMT 

7382299467 	

163848885 	

9pc Cookware Set 	

Dining 	

Cookware 	

Cookware 	

1 	

30 	

RETURN 	

15-Aug-22 	

1:37:08 PM 	

17-Aug-22 	

-30 	

-8.4 	

-21.6 	

-1.9636 	

-21.6 

7382299467 	

163848885 	

9pc Cookware Set 	

Dining 	

Cookware 	

Cookware 	

1 	

30 	

SALE 	

15-Aug-22 	

1:37:08 PM 	

15-Aug-22 	

30 	

8.4 	

0 	

1.9636 	

21.6 

Thanks & Regards, 

Zeeshan 

From: Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 2:30 PM 
To: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ziena Saeed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Benefit Transfer - Order ID: 7382299467 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

Hi Zeeshan, 

Please assist us in the below Benefit Transfer. 

Problem Statement: Refund Follow Up 

Order Date: Aug 15, 2022 

Order ID: 7382299467 

AMount: BHD 21.60 

Jira link: [ https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-158838 | https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-158838 ] 

Assistance Required: Process The Refund To The Bank Account 

Issue Description: The refund 2.1 BHD has been removed from the customer's My Credit. We kindly ask you to process the refund to the customer's bank account as he paid by Benefit. 

Thanks in advance. 

Regards, 

Manish 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com