Subject: Fwd: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS 01/09/2022
From: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>
To: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 23:50:07 -0700 (MST)

From: "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]>, "Azmathulla Khan Abdul Razack" <[email-masked]>, "Geetanjali Gadpelly" <[email-masked]>, "Reddy Prasad" <[email-masked]>, "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2022 4:11:16 PM 
Subject: WRONG MOBILE NUMBERS 01/09/2022 

Dear Apoorv , 

Kindly provide for alternative mobile number for below mentioned details. 

	

S.NO 	

AIRWAY BILL 	

ORDER NUMBER 

1 	

FC0828221000476 	

8183888269 

2 	

FP0829220008511 	

8184138189 

3 	

FC0830220006647 	

8184257308 

4 	

FC0825220001444 	

8183537373 

5 	

FC0830221000990 	

8184103324 

6 	

FC0829220002438 	

8184035527 

7 	

FC0830220004616 	

8184188128 

8 	

FC0828220007182 	

8183966411 

9 	

FC0901220001265 	

8184444867 

Sent from [ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986 | 
Mail ] for Windows 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com