Subject: Fwd: Refund issue on validation
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: rossana rass <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 20:28:17 -0700 (MST)

PFB refund confirmation. 

From: "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohmed Ghadiyali" <[email-masked]>, "Merchant Back Offices" <[email-masked]>, "Payment Gateway Team" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]>, "Elbadri" <[email-masked]>, "MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA" <[email-masked]>, "Nikhil Bishnoi" <[email-masked]>, "Zeeshan Mohammad, TCS" <[email-masked]>, "Muhsin Thai Valappil" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 16:27:52 
Subject: RE: Refund issue on validation 

Good day, 

Thank you for contacting CrediMax, we acknowledge the receipt of your email. 

Kindly find the below is processed already. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need any further assistance 

Regards, 

	

Mohammed Abdulla 

Merchant Back Office Administrator - Business Support, 
+973 17117272 17211465 +973 17117117 
[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] [ http://www.credimax.com.bh/ | www.credimax.com.bh ] [ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlPcrsrWZ9mAUF06oyCyXQ ] [ https://www.facebook.com/credimaxbscbh ] [ https://www.instagram.com/credimax.b.s.c/?hl=en ] 

CrediMax B.S.C.(c) | Bldg 858 | Road 3618 | Al Seef District 436 | P.O. Box 5350 | Kingdom of Bahrain 

CrediMax B.S.C. - A Financing Company Licensed by Central Bank of Bahrain 

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, 24 July, 2022 11:10 AM 
To: Merchant Back Offices <[email-masked]>; Payment Gateway Team <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Elbadri <[email-masked]>; MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA <[email-masked]>; Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) <[email-masked]>; Muhsin Thai Valappil <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Refund issue on validation 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@[email-masked]' ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Payment Gateway Team ] 

Refund Amount BHD- 35.53 

	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

6/26/2022 1:38 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'352756 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'35.53 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7375626877 	

'202217751653572 	

'217716884432 	

'7 	

'193.188.105.32 	

'889c7644-38bc-424a-8a14-7e8f59b6cbde 	

'BENEFIT 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Muhsin Thai Valappil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2022 10:41 AM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Elbadri < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund issue on validation 

Approved. 

Regards, 

Muhsin Thai Valappil 

From: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2022 12:18 PM 
To: Muhsin Thai Valappil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Elbadri < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Refund issue on validation 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Muhsin Thai Valappil ] 

Please approve 

Regards, 

Mohmed Ghadiyali 

From: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2022 11:43 AM 
To: Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Elbadri < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Muhsin Thai Valappil < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Refund issue on validation 

Dear Mohmed, 

Please find below benefit pay details and screenshot below. 

Please help to process 

Refund Amount BHD- 35.53 

	

Received Time 	

Terminal ID 	

Brand ID 	

Authorization Code 	

Action 	

Currency Code 	

Trans. Amount 	

Result Code 	

Host Response 	

Mer. TrackID 	

TranId 	

Ref. Id 	

ECI 	

IP Address 	

UDF1 	

UDF2 

6/26/2022 1:38 	

'677950 	

'BENEFIT 	

'352756 	

1 - Purchase 	

'048 	

'35.53 	

'CAPTURED 	

'00 	

'7375626877 	

'202217751653572 	

'217716884432 	

'7 	

'193.188.105.32 	

'889c7644-38bc-424a-8a14-7e8f59b6cbde 	

'BENEFIT 

Thanks & Regards, 

Zeeshan 

From: Nikhil Bishnoi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2022 12:13 PM 
To: Zeeshan Mohammad(TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohmed Ghadiyali < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Apoorv Joshi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Elbadri < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Refund issue on validation 

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments! 

HI Team, 

Kindly assist us to get an update here. Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 

Nikhil. 

From: "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Zeeshan Mohammad, TCS" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Elbadri" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "MOHAMMED ALMUSTAFA" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, 13 July, 2022 15:13:58 
Subject: Fwd: Refund issue on validation 

Hi Zeeshan, 

Kindly assist us on below request. Thank you for your help. 

Regards, 

Nikhil. 

From: "Elbadri" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Nikhil Bishnoi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Manish Kumar" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, 11 July, 2022 14:01:44 
Subject: Refund issue on validation 

Hi team 

Problem Statement: Refund issue on validation cancel 

Order Date : 6/26/22 2:37 AM 

Order ID: 7375626877 

Reference number : 217716884432 

Amount : BH 35.53 

Assistance Required: Please check and refund the customer please note the customer has paid by benefit 

Regards, 

CS Team Badri . 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ]