Subject: Call back request - 7483334644
From: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Nikhil Bishnoi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 13:34:02 +0530

Hi Team,

Problem Statement: Refund Not Processed
Order Date : July 31, 2021
Order ID: 7483334644
Return Tracking ID: 46601348684
Item ID: 155028973
Assistance Required: Process refund asap.

Issue Description: The customer has confirmed that he has returned the item
155028973 * 2nos as well under the return AWB 46601348684.

The customer inquired about the refund on Aug 29 and we have asked the WH
under the child ticket 3048541, but haven't heard from them. Later on we
escalated this to DXBteam but still there is no confirmation. There was a
new return request raised, but the customer has confirmed earlier that he
has returned both of the items together, but the refund has been processed
only for one item.

The customer has been with us since June 2020 and have completed 16
transactions with us.

The item in the concern is 155028973 * 2 nos, and the cost of the item is
BHD 15.84.

The customer is asking for a call back.

Customer Name; Madiha Faisal
Mobile Number: 38480991

Regards,
Nikhil