Subject: Ticket Assigned - Buenoshoes '20 Winter Micam Exhibition Invitation
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 19:04:40 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Buenoshoes '20 Winter Micam Exhibition Invitation Dear Madam/Sir,
   We are honored to invite you to participate in the seasonal Micam
exhibiton what will take place at the Milano between 16th February and 19th
February. This exhibition is an excellent opportunity for vendors in your
industry to showcase their latest offers. More than 50,000 people attend the
show every season giving wonderful atmosphere. Brands and agencies of all
types seem to have same struggle these days: making attractive new models
and designs. This exhibition may be more about the creativity. You've got
the create better shoes that are designed for your market. 

   Looking forward to seeing you there. 

   Yours Sincerely

 

Durmus Kartalci

        EXPORT  EXECUTIVE

E-Mail :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mobile : +90 552 595 9552

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/436204