Subject: Ticket Assigned - Digital Marketing & Complete Website Promotion!
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 17:46:23 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Digital Marketing & Complete Website Promotion! Hello Sir/Madam,

Happy New Year 2020!
May 2020 be your best year yet!

Myself Daniel,  from an Internet Marketing Company.

I would like to tell you some points about your online business. I hope
you won’t mind spending only 2-3 minutes to have a look at the following
lines:

It seems you've been spending budget with sponsored listing or PPC.

. In PPC, you may get the sales but only after paying a certain amount
every time and if you stop paying, then the sales will have vanished soon.

 . In SEO, You need to spend the budget for a few months. Once keywords
will be on the first page of Google, you can get satisfied traffic for a
long time.

. 90% of users like Organic results over the sponsored ones because these
results are more relevant and valuable. So just imagine how many valuable
customers you are losing by not focusing on organic search results.

By investing a few months in SEO, you can see drastic changes in your
website internally and externally. We'll show you TOP Rankings in your
keywords, link popularity, organic traffic and many more...

After reviewing your website, I noticed some major on-page and off-page
issues need to be fixed soon. For more information about your site errors,
please respond to my email.

I would be happy to provide you *Complete Site Analysis Report (free of
cost) with our Company Profile, Work Experience, and Client Testimonials. *

Our main AIM is customer satisfaction. We are not like others. We've
limited customers and make it sure they are really happy with our
performance.

*You may be interested with Big Big Companies but I can say they're taking
money only showing their company brand to customers; otherwise, the result
part is Zero. The decision is yours!*

We wish you the best of luck and looking forward to a long and healthy
business relationship with you and your company.

Waiting for your positive response…

Best Regards,

Daniel Jason
--------------------------------------
Business Development Manager
New York 11801, USA
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/436062