Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order No. 9764985341- Spartan Hulk Fat Tyre Premium
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 22:12:24 +0000

Hi Nikhil Bishnoi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order No. 9764985341- Spartan Hulk Fat Tyre Premium Dear Sir,
With reference to the above subject, I would like to highlight the
following problems I faced with your delivered item:
1- back tyre keeps deflating, PHOTO ATTACHED.
2- Front brakes not working which is not accepted at all because this is a
life safety issue which should be double-checked before the delivery. PHOTO
ATTACHED
3- I was surprised that the pictures placed on the body of the bicycle are
actually stickers and not part of the body itself. PHOTO ATTACHED

According to the points above and after I checked the same bicycle on Toys
r us I can confirm that the one delivered from your side is not original
and I need the solution from your side ASAP.

Regards,

Ibrahim Bala'awi
050-6149641

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/370648