Subject: Link
From: Abhishek Borgaonkar <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 13:03:06 +0530

Fyi

[4/28, 4:51 PM] Seeta Lsm:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HUcNRtLHpAS_lm_aEIv8dIy2kcKeBUF7rkM1xTKkLO8/edit#heading=h.unjczp583fwa
[4/29, 4:11 PM] Shakeeb Arsalan:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WGwW-30wwurxSZ9KNl7qfG0I3ND7_bXq8fWbXP4A1P8/edit#gid=0
[4/30, 12:50 PM] Shakeeb Arsalan:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iXrV94gpXVx2k5Mbcz1d9gV7TnJoCEVEkeafz3mOLUU/edit#gid=0
[4/30, 3:44 PM] Shakeeb Arsalan: Whenever you are coming across a case
where the items have been shipped but the tracking ID is invalid, Kindly
fill up the required information in the following sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19TTAvHAgFOt97xlzGRc6K3MxMCOEDziLDzLV27_zhF8/edit#gid=0
[5/3, 1:38 PM] Seeta Lsm: please follow the below format.

Missing Items - Kuwait
https://docs.google.com

if its multiple missing items

to put the item codes separately

like for example

8374495608 100040951002 625582 Missing Item 162076072
8374495608 100040951002 625582 Missing Item 161429200
8374495608 100040951002 625582 Missing Item 162080942
8374495608 100040951002 625582 Missing Item 162131003
8374495608 100040951002 625582 Missing Item 162080896
8374495608 100040951002 625582 Missing Item 162080367
8374495608 100040951002 625582 Missing Item 160385515

13:34

to put the item codes separately