Subject: Travel in comfort with Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:02:34 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 1 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab38d3a6cf7d218c3ea731934a0d0171a660462768ae461aead0d287610961f82b535540367b9cbe8ebe28c5e8fc5f4ff2 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab2fcc26878094b7dd3dea35833b44f0a99e0e66213d16d9417d8f792c515b9e967797b2b7c7159e2f9bb57baf7aba45d1 Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab38d3a6cf7d218c3ea731934a0d0171a660462768ae461aead0d287610961f82b535540367b9cbe8ebe28c5e8fc5f4ff2 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab7e81404f2538a2532d2fa0b2b895e01240e514e5aaeb3673a18dba0d4eb963d5373ec2aefa62f3ecc1a27dcf6f8bb0bd 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab0e3d61eb0c1a9c89a4964ab9022f0dd220596135b81dedab1c6703f318b31c5331a7d1da992f22052f02cd91b5d32d40 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3abd2cf52b5e7511cbc729c0934d2a6ac8ce1e955fff620d36d3b53a5338060e717e29d3082b089fcabf496949ab51b0682 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab24ff51fbd0ff1bb7875b63eeda272aaf3f742808b3b2b16ba7f161e2be70009b106ee34a7fe84e4e6e920f52d91df6f4 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab60b5208f97bd10bde04e8f04ae539eecf9dddc219cdd857cd73ba9485e521f4df6e20b689fde3de1ce4299463221b5c7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3abaf2280d8cbc64bd1e0ad350e199c334986bebf7fb71ba1bd26c9a0f939e61a4b766ad90f95177cad667bb911c46560c7 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3abf5afea1efaf2b709e350fb1f42f3b9b7a22515cb62c9e89c2bfe8e9e320f026ead3d1c3bb782384e220bb978010535d2 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=fa824610b531c3ab8f309e0b30de783e7b0f88c4d3073c705e471a30d876971d490c56a0b91682593a230e781f9856b48294d4f3044e1799 
Uber.com