Subject: Launching Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 02:39:08 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 2 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd4308871ceb6e32079e24908f0f558e865c4db2c038f95158b0c23e0c5161de2da194acd809b419823b84b34b47faaa09 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd30bb8fef32680ad3174b2e1483fd536b40da0eb5f7f1ea495ee64d9f6f0989b0d3db3010931df6cb84e991fe931673e3 Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd4308871ceb6e32079e24908f0f558e865c4db2c038f95158b0c23e0c5161de2da194acd809b419823b84b34b47faaa09 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbdc6e1c28abfee82019442b8eb2dceffcc7e242343e603c11e31b466d3969aa5930e20c6994b46bc5619b5451f8657fa9b 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd186474000d4047c9339ae59d982342bcf10c4af362eb18d303c527a9e45ed7fce8237d508247af084bc38e57a0e4d7c4 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd26da8496944bc6d4a4ca4b36651a3eb3f6aa68ffa5e609729095a44588e7105118081dea9255d502f60f81cbe26bf578 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd49ed51249c7726d4c12f1d0f9493d05b8443e07a4c6cb4f398dec3c4ce615d914779198df8b6481328e3453df2f59339 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd67d65e2014b30ffdd694e459d2ad87a429ce5fa90ec5be536574c0270be081b2dee30225f60a9afe78a8ddf1a7398545 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd0ca49d6d62d6fb517c830b1d061cba69e9034df5101b847b0b574365309de5003c0a915c9c749c64f9c977ad50afd3c1 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbd009fb0a69e4687fc054e374dce4619e6134da8f9686aea683db05b9a75c21c5eefa745e5fba696118840f76bf979b9b1 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c85372f7b1850dbdbd27c10dbe1b74a7f181a15217b4faa5839f52d50eb08e97f67cb13ee6bb0c1b28d0d95d170ca1a5f33fd426fa9037a2 
Uber.com