Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 45% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 13:14:51 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MAY 11 &#45; MAY 17

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 16

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=6f1b5703-66e1-48a9-803e-95b6519d5e70 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Apr 26 03 May 10 17

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Apr 26 03 May 10 17

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 26 03 May 10 17

Final Days: Upgrade by May 26 and get 45% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdtS2RhQUgnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdNYXkyMDIwRGVsaXZlcnknLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDUtMTlUMDM6MTQ6NTEnLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA1LTI3VDE5OjE0OjUxJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICczNjJkMTZjYTEyZGFhYjFjOTU2MmU5YmRjY2ZjNWZiZGY1MGNjMTNlJ30= 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdtS2RhQUgnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdNYXkyMDIwRGVsaXZlcnknLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDUtMTlUMDM6MTQ6NTEnLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA1LTI3VDE5OjE0OjUxJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICczNjJkMTZjYTEyZGFhYjFjOTU2MmU5YmRjY2ZjNWZiZGY1MGNjMTNlJ30= 

45% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f1ea8f400d1ecf82e43ddc71da41476ab87764d350a31836b36d7c9c373b1e0f5be0ae88e63d7a224c0033e93aa61f28eebcc69453b97cc1a9b59f366b852b8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f1ea8f400d1ecf82e43ddc71da41476ab87764d350a31836b36d7c9c373b1e0f5be0ae88e63d7a224c0033e93aa61f28eebcc69453b97cc1a9b59f366b852b8 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f1ea8f400d1ecf82e43ddc71da41476ab87764d350a31836b36d7c9c373b1e0f5be0ae88e63d7a224c0033e93aa61f28eebcc69453b97cc1a9b59f366b852b8 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f1ea8f400d1ecf82e43ddc71da41476ab87764d350a31836b36d7c9c373b1e0f5be0ae88e63d7a224c0033e93aa61f28eebcc69453b97cc1a9b59f366b852b8 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Nazmul Hoque
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5f1ea8f400d1ecf83d7d12d61954c3bd1d4ada3a50a462ded796808337c28c372286be7d21c5257c058e77bd5f78fd560ec9fc101b851c083ed1015ce745292c 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb705d5f7e381d1f70020818d710f97a626bbba3bcc68a6a303574fcf5e8ed0f23db229f5b2c593eec60fc1161c37e2030b20e7bdbbda864a346 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb7089c5a2c8e2f2911671d703c3b57aaa3c1195d07216c5cf3da445ce2e2e94fab7d1cd5458bc31ff38f3c5b96f116baa9cac576d609a22c4c9 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70a3fb7b87f58777249141be3b1d1e36406db3722b1ed240fa1cb3abe9b5100929848517c864fb7888f610e779f0147cdc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70341f267d681fe64ff92dcc1b24e745fce55ddae978214158feb44dc4477f4ab924d8415c82dc471c3488cbfc4d1acaf3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70195025f76e3e442300a58fed844b441d8aa5ce6faa6f693a05c7c589338b0b370eabc07a96a03936a5b417a80c90dd27 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70fb01181029d8fb5e937c351bfe0bb583b8df1f64d935c0ec2ca836d04babe84e5218cd3f28e2828e94f1b555c6dcadbb 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb7089c5a2c8e2f2911671d703c3b57aaa3c1195d07216c5cf3da445ce2e2e94fab7d1cd5458bc31ff38f3c5b96f116baa9cac576d609a22c4c9 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70e262ca3b47e37cb9ae684f94aecffccc509c5dd89913b887ca5a85d3eb364e7aa2d703268540b4b7e425663034f043351c374ec7ccea2cda 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=58639b148ca99694f76685f792800c6af18b5bbf1fed776cb8200907c5a2bcf3b408a09280058a9f506a807a5832977d75b66be5c3a547510cbcb38832116c595d011437c1dbdaa326b7dd18c310d631 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70e81dc18d9eb7ad8f7c3e67de8c868917b8922a83ff4fb15d3f8f25265b0ff193ebe66ffc668e7498e58e1408109aec781c719416c6141ff8 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70e81dc18d9eb7ad8f7c3e67de8c868917b8922a83ff4fb15d3f8f25265b0ff193ebe66ffc668e7498e58e1408109aec781c719416c6141ff8 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70deef8268cc92832a06379c98d879b4fca8cd71db7e7deac3f5a56b0295626f7030393c329d81923ec0baa723ac7c3d463561e2aced02b618 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6fb3c8a73077d52fdb1924c16f205af2caa6493675995e086e2361f3508ed0c9ea0aae78d4922f6b959f78d175e23657c4ac0bfd220d7d6 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Apr 26 03 May 10 17

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70deef8268cc92832a06379c98d879b4fca8cd71db7e7deac3f5a56b0295626f7030393c329d81923ec0baa723ac7c3d463561e2aced02b618 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6fb3c8a73077d52fdb1924c16f205af2caa6493675995e086e2361f3508ed0c9ea0aae78d4922f6b959f78d175e23657c4ac0bfd220d7d6 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6fb3c8a73077d525b4488b79ba4c35a5ab2207336c8eff417b0c2fdee60fcc71e79bf5eeea538e67603807dd4388fe3c782b772eb709f893cfd11e57e636a03 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Apr 26 03 May 10 17

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70deef8268cc92832a06379c98d879b4fca8cd71db7e7deac3f5a56b0295626f7030393c329d81923ec0baa723ac7c3d463561e2aced02b618 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6fb3c8a73077d52fdb1924c16f205af2caa6493675995e086e2361f3508ed0c9ea0aae78d4922f6b959f78d175e23657c4ac0bfd220d7d6 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Apr 26 03 May 10 17

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=74599306344ddb70deef8268cc92832a06379c98d879b4fca8cd71db7e7deac3f5a56b0295626f7030393c329d81923ec0baa723ac7c3d463561e2aced02b618 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d6fb3c8a73077d52fdb1924c16f205af2caa6493675995e086e2361f3508ed0c9ea0aae78d4922f6b959f78d175e23657c4ac0bfd220d7d6 
Get your free account