Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Final Days to Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:48:32 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

APRIL 13 &#45; APRIL 19

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 16

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=8c087862-cb94-44dd-8fec-891f1ae7134c 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

Final Days: Upgrade by April 22 and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjI6NDg6MzInLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE0OjQ4OjMyJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=d09b41deda346a5ac8c82f9e56ecedc98a7ba714&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjI6NDg6MzInLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE0OjQ4OjMyJywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 

46% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af8423214d4005e05160ec969fbf44b0fa9753fb0c52cff0ba5d1dab0ba72ca283f6a348b7c0d147705aeb04abcd77f330 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af8423214d4005e05160ec969fbf44b0fa9753fb0c52cff0ba5d1dab0ba72ca283f6a348b7c0d147705aeb04abcd77f330 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af8423214d4005e05160ec969fbf44b0fa9753fb0c52cff0ba5d1dab0ba72ca283f6a348b7c0d147705aeb04abcd77f330 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af8423214d4005e05160ec969fbf44b0fa9753fb0c52cff0ba5d1dab0ba72ca283f6a348b7c0d147705aeb04abcd77f330 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Nazmul Hoque
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd36b98f7af0d2da7bda99f6fa2deb02d10b87de5078ef5c7c1f1d29b05171a3dc14247cb89b23f6e8c5bf7ef11c0606deaa2a7106b092010fe 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd31f0076c8ba8b8ea937bdddad78d2927c8f736354916f1c2a06a5a9eda9dbc330652c515cb6bfbf88792ed13c842efc55f367578218aa7e0d 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd32a4134171a0b094dd7b7aefba52251c2b32d24378eafb30dd4f69f487204b3b527a683d2f2a3b735f9d2ec8f4403eeb0216a6052319c7d3a 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3bb014ed1a1fdef89e9bb0605fbd54fee6e80ccc7372971eadce5453887d9a9845b5c5d010ba4665f865a385cb29b1feb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd308bbe30853d3b542ae0ca65bc1493bd56008437553c7396f2e055a4265b5ff7382ce3bb0e39b2c59d4c573ee2a842b3f 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3ae0d926eb05391a14414b7a2b838af40bfe460884eb7ffb499b2d5f05bd1e8577e84ba70a55492bcc0ee2500337612dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3d9c32f77e1b00d063413da9cf6c19802b00a039e731b6418fd22dce287145ba85ca2e7e5c20407d51ebae5da5102e197 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd32a4134171a0b094dd7b7aefba52251c2b32d24378eafb30dd4f69f487204b3b527a683d2f2a3b735f9d2ec8f4403eeb0216a6052319c7d3a 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd38c5c4aa4497b35a95e6472a737bf87ef99259c69f9f9afc9171da7b977ac30734851f979fea7e349284fa7984ca8d99ed9ea89c1f11b5d7d 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15580654d3f1073300f3f32fd7f4e6ab39aabd37e0d80ffacfc88e963ed55c04f613e8cc5174b2b37e6171d131ebd838895a55ecd977462b0c1101a795a038f1689f163e0cf0c804d7b74fa831d2e7d2eb8dfd2f65bb89be 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd345eac0498251c4bafddca111ae44dddc3b307422fec211bb1b732cd1faae53a4b64e8b79abbefcb35b04550427928a0b1acd61a1ca158931 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd345eac0498251c4bafddca111ae44dddc3b307422fec211bb1b732cd1faae53a4b64e8b79abbefcb35b04550427928a0b1acd61a1ca158931 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b4183afe0448891f7d28dbfdde3bcf99fcdcac86cd8d494244a927ff69ef8a00a6b7ef7d7173a15c5edf8f4bff4300f79 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd39febd002c0134a023d03482d1f79e4cbba77a257a4ad0c9f02a056b6f92c1edb52145d17f76b21c4b6d5daa914dee5dc 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b4183afe0448891f7d28dbfdde3bcf99fcdcac86cd8d494244a927ff69ef8a00a6b7ef7d7173a15c5edf8f4bff4300f79 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd39febd002c0134a023d03482d1f79e4cbba77a257a4ad0c9f02a056b6f92c1edb52145d17f76b21c4b6d5daa914dee5dc 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3d86999736d32a3d28ae58df64694c197c57a7ffe3d39be0de57d00007594273956160b83a3cf032a65743944f6cfa81ef5a4472e90813ea6 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b4183afe0448891f7d28dbfdde3bcf99fcdcac86cd8d494244a927ff69ef8a00a6b7ef7d7173a15c5edf8f4bff4300f79 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd39febd002c0134a023d03482d1f79e4cbba77a257a4ad0c9f02a056b6f92c1edb52145d17f76b21c4b6d5daa914dee5dc 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b4183afe0448891f7d28dbfdde3bcf99fcdcac86cd8d494244a927ff69ef8a00a6b7ef7d7173a15c5edf8f4bff4300f79 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd39febd002c0134a023d03482d1f79e4cbba77a257a4ad0c9f02a056b6f92c1edb52145d17f76b21c4b6d5daa914dee5dc 
Get your free account