Subject: Hm, no writing activity last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 22:26:12 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae16653aa9be1d53ae02b6719750a98751777459eefc403714d6e79ccf32af9c8ccc872653d45d81374cf981a7120eb179a78c627cd6ddde9797a 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 30 &#45; APRIL 05

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 16

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166da1fa2d05943e9ed1a27063d39a06280ab1cad71519dbedc76e25c88dde64e11e1bb45daaa976b07dd0397d02ba28a5fc7e973c868fc1036 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae16653aa9be1d53ae02b6719750a98751777459eefc403714d6e79ccf32af9c8ccc872653d45d81374cf981a7120eb179a78c627cd6ddde9797a 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b797f6caede78ee6506f7ce9f22704e506f9291ab2d468d8def13ce1e6a7d75652a5738a02b267e85ac72e8f0a0f7392608351d2f71b03c7e0c58501af919066b054ee21b664ed4d1f24cd1946b6f5f246f049d5cc49500042c22b2617138bc1c8965e0130fe25227de64e7ae4072c487da3e73aea4afbca6716eb55dfbaa7079347875480dee49f5695b88cb8fba0a713e202c01197914b01416d85ec761c273 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97c22cac1b385eae43c71bcc14682f51f890888595577f62007a8aca5252ee02b413273670e5c5eb4971678e510b37f8cc60ba60ade2dd892095b894387adaa70dec58ef58aa5c509f2775e2325ee4917ddb8eecf5288d69ba1fb1629d08e33a649eca283f2c196bc1b453f97e920c319795eb260327d8a623fbcfd99fa6c7f35a8d388aa8176dccf2a89e7a6505381350ad26504e58a20d6e943597f4e2b52bdd 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae16653aa9be1d53ae02b6719750a98751777459eefc403714d6e79ccf32af9c8ccc872653d45d81374cf981a7120eb179a78c627cd6ddde9797a 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418f162bf688a1ab0f02181b39fc6b6cbe9dd6cced60c94515fa94e0c54c3225742a67e678b1e5fa8c9cb7e21c36dba53b94cbd1301bbf0823ce67cb0ef674e676026a111e17da03a9f439f7f5c957df1f02217b4ac89cc93b98efd0e5394bacfa7bf42746a5fc5b07f1679cf196832e2d02360caf53b6d7ad66f74ba5c4bbd3b6eed9196d0e14beab8a87666726b054a0cac153c79bbbacaf85 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5d002653a8f9803bf5f3bf1a2323806af70e750b2ceb1f49a917bab26d33d92dc61ba1007f61d968c85c7dd4969c501747ac97be1f0947872ae87f8c0829993fd6f9d7bd88eaa3dc64a66451a72e23e935014274931191cf31c6961c2d28dcfcc775c3ea9c56a22d34e90ddf2aad10ece53594bb6d0c8fbeca2cb37200d242d353532693be1c8d9994b248eb14ef4c64c8195509bb3379b5fda093449c2518ac4 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae16653aa9be1d53ae02b6719750a98751777459eefc403714d6e79ccf32af9c8ccc872653d45d81374cf981a7120eb179a78c627cd6ddde9797a 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386dd0f2b6acadc4885b78da800552f0fd298231c172ec01a4c78c237456da32827fe3f5726ac5ce31cdb2897f444c3af3769675690f6dfa28038874dff69602e37c4641368b93db376b00b96ea846380b2915be1a79acfb1a0df8caddce659cb1f693cc616e8707e15ac5b8071550e6d50c20a317eeb64f8e34e49650c0625826dfd118ec5414b3caa6ef96888991e7a7756a8f339b2e7861ff02c1ff2e7409e58e 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca4347c9fe091cdfc3906d3d62525ebb831a255cd9c93094a1fe94787d3ef0144272fbdd66dc9b03003b5152289d1503558d59ef732f17fad3d59558e1556b55ec8e043894d386e64a8adf7b45f8b1bbe2339320d0140e0681bca2051e310395b330fd92ed018d41ce0a773f277246f34cfac793298fcedac5e730640eed3d45eff7c3b182b018ff47ece55259890b44a1ca6afeb59b5d38d1f7587fedda5807ae42b 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

1,100,284
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Dec 08, 2019 (0 last week)

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166aeab0a0d1c275861c1f8abf21d41409308fb9f3c078711fb5c6839ad675b9450fb192412a39a5f0e0bebbeb23a8901bb34de91ca44f7e5a9 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166aeab0a0d1c275861c1f8abf21d41409308fb9f3c078711fb5c6839ad675b9450fb192412a39a5f0e0bebbeb23a8901bb34de91ca44f7e5a9 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166aeab0a0d1c275861c1f8abf21d41409308fb9f3c078711fb5c6839ad675b9450fb192412a39a5f0e0bebbeb23a8901bb34de91ca44f7e5a9 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166aeab0a0d1c275861c1f8abf21d41409308fb9f3c078711fb5c6839ad675b9450fb192412a39a5f0e0bebbeb23a8901bb34de91ca44f7e5a9 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Nazmul Hoque
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166fc73652c14232f29dfea506431b690e315fe0f0b991e1b74e4fd07b3692deaf839ec10a185e9c1b118745f36865a460e7cb5ec6703444a94 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1668feb76cbf415c38246e0a22ab0eee0aeb392c9e201702e4b3aad7393246debfad28c138ca585c5a5f536042c0651443d4b2f923a25c1ee96 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166b2fab7119f0128230a080e5495819d9daf56f8b4f6e64375f972fafa2bda40dd91b7c36971cfc7ee40867830c8b038df1f67c13bead8ae2d 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1664afb5249426d8968c17e3d3f83d2d22f6e13820ac3d9a5c264dd593fceaf407bdcb91ed4f842f6fe78bc473b3bc94b3d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166800a4de72fb7d581db02a7f59143f16f2f05770207de89af835c093b88cf239585281af5cf34d60d52473928aecae2b5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1664092ae8baae4926fe9ed4ac6ca7c92236a5dc773898c852e779814c69e594107f113f407d6ef290d8aca868ff39bf586 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1664c630137b1e34d2d993a739dd9536e883dfd7c6f81782a8a96656dd114760899a15c18f5751153742a23da5dfd19887f 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166b2fab7119f0128230a080e5495819d9daf56f8b4f6e64375f972fafa2bda40dd91b7c36971cfc7ee40867830c8b038df1f67c13bead8ae2d 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1663fd3b364d0bb88498bcac617bebf6966ab154af99573fd12db4f3e807a11dfae37a566e2ab487eb3e3ff5f20d2de786baeb094220e26c6f8 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2101a6e642e7f85a76745d3e5ea4538ad05e86655d3f5798bb47e5115d1ce1a47f800247380f90c47dec3a4a4512802d4c89fa6f4f97a89204db0ababa31472a07e8c448ea4dcba39a707b268e57bdfa 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166bc5faea98a38b61af9124b2922d175e86ff756a1c68a20a243f0f2c7b2bd882ad168024cabb729fcd5e7777ea15e2294145b68695c320eb8 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae166bc5faea98a38b61af9124b2922d175e86ff756a1c68a20a243f0f2c7b2bd882ad168024cabb729fcd5e7777ea15e2294145b68695c320eb8 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1668752317e62cc640101e9bbe2cfbea4189e5a308ff25b201ceaf241c14edefed79d051274b6fa6969566ce489a4a97f21053d7a43bd34d1e9 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1666afcbbf83244e1112393d986a4bfe581abca6b93afa191dbba1e3ccf065ccecc53d31df4584247084aa25821e749afdf 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1668752317e62cc640101e9bbe2cfbea4189e5a308ff25b201ceaf241c14edefed79d051274b6fa6969566ce489a4a97f21053d7a43bd34d1e9 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1666afcbbf83244e1112393d986a4bfe581abca6b93afa191dbba1e3ccf065ccecc53d31df4584247084aa25821e749afdf 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae16653aa9be1d53ae02b6719750a98751777459eefc403714d6e79ccf32af9c8ccc872653d45d81374cf981a7120eb179a78c627cd6ddde9797a 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1668752317e62cc640101e9bbe2cfbea4189e5a308ff25b201ceaf241c14edefed79d051274b6fa6969566ce489a4a97f21053d7a43bd34d1e9 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1666afcbbf83244e1112393d986a4bfe581abca6b93afa191dbba1e3ccf065ccecc53d31df4584247084aa25821e749afdf 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 15 22 Mar 29 05

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1668752317e62cc640101e9bbe2cfbea4189e5a308ff25b201ceaf241c14edefed79d051274b6fa6969566ce489a4a97f21053d7a43bd34d1e9 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=de271d45a93ae1666afcbbf83244e1112393d986a4bfe581abca6b93afa191dbba1e3ccf065ccecc53d31df4584247084aa25821e749afdf 
Get your free account