Subject: Last Chance for 40% OFF! Burning the midnight oil? Grammarly can help!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:14:11 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed6374235cf427ba1528dedb5b1f13fc8a4c4ff45733e43b4ad692161e298c3942cefc2c303c4a8ce347c054fd36bb2482ca8cc97e0afda39630346 

Whenever inspiration strikes (or a deadline nears), Grammarly is always ready to help.

Upgrade to Premium and get access to advanced writing suggestions in Microsoft Word, in the Grammarly Keyboard, and on all your favorite websites. Get an impressive 40% OFF the Premium plan of your choice when you upgrade by midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed6374235cf427ba1528dedb5b1f13fc8a4c4ff45733e43b4ad692161e298c3942cefc2c303c4a8ce347c054fd36bb2482ca8cc97e0afda39630346 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed6374235cf427ba1528dedb5b1f13fc8a4c4ff45733e43b4ad692161e298c3942cefc2c303c4a8ce347c054fd36bb2482ca8cc97e0afda39630346 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637424757d0b6266d9912243bf005467ed2648068a09ab6e5e2043920bcd38652feca32bb3980a857dd39cbbde865da2f00b0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed63742f57e054dd7c91b419995275842ad6c470e556f9613b892b2c7de58d9984272aec5efabc8a30de3003102ba5fbed66d93 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637425605418f4751fe5219a604f0771f44e408c32218372b2d888eeba928ee39585b709ee48cf59e5445a6794ae1364b76d5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed63742006a93e430e578fce443ab9a758db6f5879d1468d05f768dee6acc1dfbb704a874c1c0a8445eaabbcb5669c15fbd10a0 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c73cb8a3eac1fe904e8d3ecfbf907a0e498027dd3322255547fb0a96091de030cbc25d7987ba0fc807dfd2002c8fbb2ef74130652d56ad27cc84c1cbed652c8e2c000471610c17384b544e5d6c5e93651436a07babd83f81 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637427f21aab80ea3a8fe11b47424366afff6f9ffe15b5c4b55808626060af3c96b0fc2a1b0c9be31bc22663249f285123e5a17935ac96e2ad968 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637427f21aab80ea3a8fe11b47424366afff6f9ffe15b5c4b55808626060af3c96b0fc2a1b0c9be31bc22663249f285123e5a17935ac96e2ad968 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104