Subject: How much time do you spend on reimbursements?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:19:44 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Keep your pocket intact

Time is money
We&#39;ll help you save both

Avoid the most common worries associated with expensing — Reimbursement lags or spending hours looking for receipts and filing for claims! Expensing is a thing of the past.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5face2c9f830e842cc5a12ead9d045222c8e2f7d7b5875ffd8affe47d64c8c7e6133195fd4a807066d11615955df6fe21667 
Book your business ride

Easy, automatic expensing 

With your new business profile, all your eligible work trips will be covered by Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., so you’ll never have to manually expense an Uber trip again.

Business ride, personal rewards

Take your first ride on your new business profile, we’ll give you 50% off on your 3 Premier rides & orders with Uber Eats for personal use.

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac969ea18560b40b29ff2f0dbcdf7c3cc8bdf5c81c94dca3d7ba3dadaa1e632bf67367712c68620ded82e07706b8c5cd8b 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac0e222560a769076e73908d7acd7def2de51d86b67dd90b65f1673f255b500557991eaea7b66774d78f14754dbf1ede4b 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac4e724d37b112de1cf4248528ade7486233e1f7c7773665b3973728ca27fdbef844a0b2d0bec562ec6ed62c28dd829ebb 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5facb68383f74262a8d1065a52b6aedc2030a36eed41c03921e6e33335484af898e9c2feab7c4f5384efb2001606f943101f 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac7fd237f877b1ea3b319b0cd31fd1707b19f157e79b65ef2fc4f1b67c67d5b17bea0b18c286a90c46fdcff61fe6780b87 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac1ab410f5308368e52f717c67ca928de1fccbb2e2ec3720fd25d2df882566ca3d56d190faf31173607aaafe64871d47e4 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac043750b89c899838f97d834635d5417aebc79271eaf43b41944b4868262f374bb601f96ea54ac97c0ab1df6d111a4af9 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac1f6e3fe23cfa43c52b7fb9786078611e3aa5a25a39f61e7cad963bd28517fda6ddf3c8abb918d9404e86aa7ffcaa4ebe 
Uber.com