Subject: Nazmul, need help with your first Business ride?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 00:19:20 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Nazmul, chat with us?

We noticed that you&#39;ve activated your business profile but have not taken your business trip yet. Need help getting started?

You now have the option to request a call back and speak directly with our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c8520d4dab46e81b695c55929566e049357fbc93038cff847cca87a654943a5ed325e01d49478b731b0322779f53dd7570 
Schedule a call back

  

Write to us

You can also reach out to our dedicated business support team on [email-masked]

mailto:[email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c8a09e4a2f00b3454ec8db7d5e57b4758fa36044fca6a5f3f619656e1c10eb68842a3b743e1673ad4e289671c3689e6fed 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c8aa29a63c06c37aa0388bc97bc2dc59d9c3758f954960c588469ff65d34b1bdacf868d24dc7122d9ecd957ab3ad6cd879 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c83ae67935917da9dba24a65420d88ff496dd2062cfa0d451a53d4fc835e651b8eef2eeb030f6cb05ad3618237993b4c53 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c86b34e76cda9e822edc60f0ec34d20e9159b0777b419e170444b3c27692c92d18728f1a3d6d9fe2382de19b34d69eafa8 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c8687d23f6a49116dbc0f3e891b888aee4b4950bd9b7f4d44c6d672c36509a45ae29a7e5ba9468b3f0e7a2318a73cb5518 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c8986b6b25774c001693e8dfc280edaf299b215c9b936b81b4a60e281aae60e9285df119c6b0264927c6a8fff4c81436aa 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c8130a03ebb2c5911637b05ea16883075bc7c49beb894ba3dac04ea897de8e156fe25c9e95121a9c54359e0b20f668c277 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eda9718d80edd9c8a63b1a80c45bfd86088355b4c7fc7a67f5b0050cba84dfba4d707373fc260e075ba65b99871a78d29b3d49a0cae5af8b 
Uber.com