Subject: NG-2 Pairing Instructions + Sounds
From: Pankaj Thapliyal <[email-masked]>
To: Swagtron <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 12:24:13 -0700 (MST)

Pairing Steps: 

1.Power on the Swagskate. (Single Press of Power button) (emits 1 soft beep, 2 high chirps) 
2.Press and Hold Swagskate power button until repeating soft beeps->release button. This indicates pairing mode, beeping will continue until paired. 
3.Turn on remote (Hold Power button until battery indicator status LEDs are solid on remote->release button. The upper 2 Swagskate battery status LEDs will flash repeatedly on the remote if not previously paired. Remote will timeout and power off after 30 seconds. 
4.Hold the side pairing button on the remote until the Swagskate battery status LEDs on the remote flash slowly. This indicates pairing mode. 
5.When paired, the Swagskate will emit 3 chirps ascending and 2 low chirps, remote Swagskate battery LEDs will become solid. Swagskate will power off. 
6.Power on Swagskate and remote. (emits 3 chirps ascending) 

Chirps and Sounds: 

Power on Swagskate: 1 soft beep, 2 high chirps 

Remote Power on after Swagskate is powered first(previously paired): 1 soft beep, 3 chirps ascending 

Power off Swagskate: 2 low chirps 

Power off Remote (Swagskate goes into standby mode): 3 chirps descending 

Power on Remote (Swagskate in standby mode): 3 chirps ascending 

Swagskate Pairing mode activated: repeating soft beeps 

Swagskate Pairing mode complete: 3 chirps ascending and 2 high chirps 

Swagskate somatosensory activated: tone ascending 

Swagskate somatosensory deactivated: tone descending