Subject: Travel in comfort with Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 04:02:33 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 1 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69644e48795d586e9d2dfd9a75172e8309001f3fc4b7d8af65c5deab3cd103a3169e4b44ea83626ec657006e3bc7ccc16041 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964c97c6939e7a61e9370a682950d9648e71220229635e6ceb010921a39e425b68fb02fa786b91f2e92b1fcf6ea678306b1 Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69644e48795d586e9d2dfd9a75172e8309001f3fc4b7d8af65c5deab3cd103a3169e4b44ea83626ec657006e3bc7ccc16041 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69648d517c9e8a0ed5ff2af514fe4f9bd4abc2248b9baf55ec30a643b230deeaf184f848234b590f6b410c4d361ccf9228bb 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964d6f744f394a7d83391758a36f97097cadfeb72eb6845ce011b1751de84ac26bcc721f47ae0ab755d314bf629768842e3 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964f1370a4641ec798a2b64cadc3d51f926cab380b90ecb115b2cf6899439186d873b624ef491cb4a5d088cabe702c9510e 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d69649af64492764509f6fbdf034f39c31195534ccfaca0bcc8c0923ce0b65dfd5911f6ff6584e9de18157e0b5b837f5094d8 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964561ded137989ed3fde89ab0153977801c011038814b5d8e0a0fdc6edd8c5bc059e8a3a757e429d89cf69a755f0c5c66a 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964e2342ef4425498854bdda01fe73e2794c8ea372f927474d53984c18824133be4084824a0a2675938f759554a47b11638 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d6964584b64f3006c75d3f48e1e92cccb6df9bf90c417e58f19e264093026ca5169e44b0fff4dacf3c17a80c5b386386e3825 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e74ae0165b5d696465989610d628dd24a006a6a3cf8f217e3a7f48daab3ae78af23aa1a6d4cfafaf04546d009e1a290e967312a6db69785a 
Uber.com