Subject: Launching Uber Black Rentals
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 02:39:09 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Launching Uber Black Rentals

Now travel in style and comfort of the luxurious Toyota Crysta cars.

Available exclusively on Uber Black Rentals with top rated drivers and the facility to book on an hourly basis from anywhere between 2 to 8 hours. 

Request on demand anytime, anywhere and travel to multiple destinations.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc6c62331a0884bbfbc909f165ac62f161628e6dc890466104f9ff6174a2f3ee0a6be42a857edacb43690986627cc07b07 
Learn More 

A door-to-door safety standard on every trip

As you start getting back to work, we have introduced a new Door-to-Door Safety Standard across all trips.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc912c145c26a89b03f5927a3f7263d625c9ff7338e52cb270fade5f8b991c656a7673b4d4014d6053691f3066aea898d0 Safety Handbook - For Email Distribution.pdf 
Get Safety Handbook 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc6c62331a0884bbfbc909f165ac62f161628e6dc890466104f9ff6174a2f3ee0a6be42a857edacb43690986627cc07b07 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc29e0b3538fbf35eb0367408d2103e270cbdad6e619426f674b1dc2f0ce2420be23b7beaa702884884344ce3a990048a8 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc46be233439d2d292614f05a483d222cb8476788c9250faa91119c3b626e1c7bb8b8b63d6f84ab9c02cca79cfa184de4b 
Terms 

View Online 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc54bfc23b9201a90c56a0c6d2991018ee7c5be8f0a71c83305e51fbae3a8eae7b31958a4f942b8cd03e8c141947ad327a 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc75f2a828f47e7634425b65b8a4c2cd59bf00c471d3a8f2aea27bbe0bb9982b0485d998ca9a7d8d2581ac662f68443d1f 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcca0e7d4f9aa0c36aa5660a740b1064b0182c15a1a38ac59f07105b4c49d8614606e3b0f080878ce90fd3253bf744c780f 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc2eb488210f0a6c04b7ce667e388eabf1d60a21edcc35e7245afb9646c9e27f2c351f53c5e0cb8512233da5cde3957591 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc583dc8fd5a8f880dc60f49852c289903be394bbb92effb9674ac304e810c28f8ab72dc0b0ad3468696fee52238524fc9 

 This is a promotional email from Uber India Systems Private Limited 
 
 SCO 300, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=d25b7c3798370dcc1f405d9ac714230393b88b694b8fb6a66b3e56c358b702757c4e91b7bc07544e69c600db447cb0c8bc1c551fd56b357e 
Uber.com