Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Final Days to Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:48:39 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

APRIL 13 &#45; APRIL 19

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=6e39bf19-06a5-4a68-8e11-581bf7ea95be 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

Final Days: Upgrade by April 22 and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjI6NDg6MzknLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE0OjQ4OjM5JywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjI6NDg6MzknLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE0OjQ4OjM5JywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 

46% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a81b301c27626d0521f71cbb6cc5fb5598eb9ce5c49ec1e4277c1645ac49418d150a82d8134f669bc59474b064ec4140ac86463d36733fcd2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a81b301c27626d0521f71cbb6cc5fb5598eb9ce5c49ec1e4277c1645ac49418d150a82d8134f669bc59474b064ec4140ac86463d36733fcd2 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a81b301c27626d0521f71cbb6cc5fb5598eb9ce5c49ec1e4277c1645ac49418d150a82d8134f669bc59474b064ec4140ac86463d36733fcd2 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a81b301c27626d0521f71cbb6cc5fb5598eb9ce5c49ec1e4277c1645ac49418d150a82d8134f669bc59474b064ec4140ac86463d36733fcd2 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Saifullah
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a1f5f4a57f8252865fdab69e7f0c821838ba865b370a44f0ac2e3cfe452c1b0d7fb04b0982b4d8ecb6127d31954bc6e9d7b665a1dc301fbaf 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a7101dd09807f0b239ba5044b9339dd6cba88bdc0cc690f4e00b09f46ebecc06cc09d66a7e2907e2039f9e93557c5e676086db7199454e2f8 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a2acbaa8bcfcfa2b2e04d8050f399d85d09d589085ec746bc217007db5ae53608f7efd54378bdaa66d3c6a20561a8475a9a18a3a7b2ee8361 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593ab5095d38b6e5889f29d062fbedbb302b784cfc1b57a649fd1c55ea6771e80d7bd1fdf4d1130f4b4d40d64fade8229475 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a6d3ae863eb80554a638a5710c4758e21871313f1167ff7ae93a5b15a88a6f3a9a9e4b94face5740e215e385f64fedd1b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c69508fca8492ac8e8f5f4388cd12300258534028d68ca25ef886c16b984f94df693a9393e0fb929a2714cd939020f3040 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c63f1a81aa56f907a5bfef8a1d449a53e1f8777e11985e7963430079d6cd28006857140ba68d6c2292c03f64c2fc2e5a34 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2c29b3dc8b5c593a2acbaa8bcfcfa2b2e04d8050f399d85d09d589085ec746bc217007db5ae53608f7efd54378bdaa66d3c6a20561a8475a9a18a3a7b2ee8361 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c6eb61f195e68b8f7ccc5c5837c24462c2e03b0b3e0459c842031b08fc5a20df9173aa284cfd1745189a82ab93ea7de8378a9003bf90161b9b 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15580654d3f1073300f3f32fd7f4e6ab39aabd37e0d80ffafaf195085c793ac117bd515ec6ed280d1abf616abc49ccf4d47da31fc30b36e87c1ecd245baf5c73372f93ac1467833478fabd17a7a63a4c47c87bb453486625 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c62984580f07ed6d10acc4774377ae330260fee2729d64adf34022bc6f82c3e9ee24b33eb6b1fcc799428d72292c6a44e23417f19dee52f894 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c62984580f07ed6d10acc4774377ae330260fee2729d64adf34022bc6f82c3e9ee24b33eb6b1fcc799428d72292c6a44e23417f19dee52f894 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c6c9b0097e9c546173c38d1ed323bee898c7049c06001d3252456a08125d0489bb6aa5b6febc8b9e163aa4373532b43648bbb5ee40d53014e3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c678746ef03c585df7bb24c813b5d5698f06cafe0ba9a9b1838877f4d680f9f6098a4c7d57c81b5c72adea3e9f7f90c765 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c6c9b0097e9c546173c38d1ed323bee898c7049c06001d3252456a08125d0489bb6aa5b6febc8b9e163aa4373532b43648bbb5ee40d53014e3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c678746ef03c585df7bb24c813b5d5698f06cafe0ba9a9b1838877f4d680f9f6098a4c7d57c81b5c72adea3e9f7f90c765 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c603858bb9b39ec4132c791eb33e960499fe53ae51486c1ddb710567366be5b1c5bd0aabb161707b88aa89a9332946f69874368ea40c8ad58e 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c6c9b0097e9c546173c38d1ed323bee898c7049c06001d3252456a08125d0489bb6aa5b6febc8b9e163aa4373532b43648bbb5ee40d53014e3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c678746ef03c585df7bb24c813b5d5698f06cafe0ba9a9b1838877f4d680f9f6098a4c7d57c81b5c72adea3e9f7f90c765 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c6c9b0097e9c546173c38d1ed323bee898c7049c06001d3252456a08125d0489bb6aa5b6febc8b9e163aa4373532b43648bbb5ee40d53014e3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=63e5c2262a1d26c678746ef03c585df7bb24c813b5d5698f06cafe0ba9a9b1838877f4d680f9f6098a4c7d57c81b5c72adea3e9f7f90c765 
Get your free account