Subject: We want to send you stellar stats and awesome achievements!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 09:27:52 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b2340b76322bf0349cc5379570c87e0873fa8c237523d658900bc426bd58dd3fc78a17438c3e255b4f705e17ee8960eff9023bb328dc31fa815 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

APRIL 06 &#45; APRIL 12

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23758ef0f9185ded2dc8e4b2685babebc7d0ba89d7318381ff2ea1afa41213b8efbcc4400ba0bcb9cd920a646a1097b8008a97a57fa17efeee 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b2340b76322bf0349cc5379570c87e0873fa8c237523d658900bc426bd58dd3fc78a17438c3e255b4f705e17ee8960eff9023bb328dc31fa815 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1bdfb84c48776fb663da49885d6950a806c1ffcdfb183c9d873deed719c136aedc1767912257e6e6148382d8df9aa7751d32e53e425284c8f9da5f255c466dcdf4be4e10ffa6b6e2355b142315eb709bd086ae9f0add8a5e774526f222de9d65f757e14dd5318525f8a1b7f51cb5f5a78eae5cdc304f4569c780c89655bb78ce71d0aa53aaa0642920fcd6ea000b5716a737c090020c2acb5c0e94dd807a0500ac 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97a37d71bd025acfb4ac63d2e8483447dc4164f7d4271e99634b36ac24068144f4f9f717f77123a2cc8fa106b354e1623e3db8a1153133886fcabf32c4d9dbca5466e72856c769062442420a2a9f8716916baf1e77a82968658f3bed0b8706f45f4a245d232d5cc779c90f246f231c81bff8d8924bd2b4168a4b7cabb7326dd362c2335192e85804187d33a3588fa4a38660d3cce40606c75efcdcce7d87213c03 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b2340b76322bf0349cc5379570c87e0873fa8c237523d658900bc426bd58dd3fc78a17438c3e255b4f705e17ee8960eff9023bb328dc31fa815 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418fbdf2d6fbc5c3d186acdf755ecfd2426d3356d708c2bef07509c85ed066746da96dd7518bbd11c431a33aa1d538b0a61b951d36dc30a3e1b166e2154f717fd500e3f4dbdbbc0717c764812537ea4586cf0cf260a68eff5ae422f56801a58ececc0f693c5f6bf392eae0b034082e5491b204107920a783d69a965e75e5d1b8b81883fed3c9fe8264ea1ab4f45c7fc679c76c5b5ee061ccf600105f6269c8e24f2a 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5470b9a497c6094262eaea52c1780761066b930614a073b5f724661cafda5974bbfaca29bab441954e550097ee822fcc858908cc7d5a67302311cdc91f2131eef6c3a719f734da16b90f9a31b11fa606de91d56765ddf21d579bb677c436b15c0471cf6af9c6b3cb3bf8f3d7e4d43a70fdd8e802bb8c23e47b248ddc529724a81174f68235d2e6567060f7532a57ba75035fba1268c98b970bde140c504b294c6 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b2340b76322bf0349cc5379570c87e0873fa8c237523d658900bc426bd58dd3fc78a17438c3e255b4f705e17ee8960eff9023bb328dc31fa815 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386de1ccac850f704f151191ae920e238982db803189f2821dac4898af866d622e4e9909078644f8a6a1b3548f55fd04a416e3a8fedc782398558e947ab0b70f96df55d3bff6f0a940328e1a172cea73ff275a587368f96067798021f619e8c93340441c4242ded6cabc1acbf00e59792759a30f49cec210427b893d3a79490f39705a3576c722e5783a13ce97faa51b6fe49c743cf0f4ee26e810b47bbdb198b388 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca434254dad5a3b9bd09fe9a441e2bed1e52bafc008c25ef8d1e343b6be3ba5c83298a2eb1737f7ba3e99721a42fee5100af16712109a6346e96f6834debdbe175b483341bd1626e94962daecc1a2b269a328ea693b3b5aa8925ecd158eda4c268c48e87ba9825a52a3ef5341f8f9b7daa10523dea8ef771d6dae43b6491e5f6f74211a00c599f791f5093da7e881b805ab987decf62be8d2b65c8ddf9e00edab96ab 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23bcb053ff458ceeb87cb1013884938a86d2a96e95f681ad2d0870984c122c5027903ee2a8d7fc2cca3ddd6b5f4d5b29bee5cd0847c14fd602 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23bcb053ff458ceeb87cb1013884938a86d2a96e95f681ad2d0870984c122c5027903ee2a8d7fc2cca3ddd6b5f4d5b29bee5cd0847c14fd602 

<strong>Does that email sound ok?</strong><br class="hide"> Help your team get a handle on tone. Their writing reflects your business.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23bcb053ff458ceeb87cb1013884938a86d2a96e95f681ad2d0870984c122c5027903ee2a8d7fc2cca3ddd6b5f4d5b29bee5cd0847c14fd602 
Get Grammarly for Your Team 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23bcb053ff458ceeb87cb1013884938a86d2a96e95f681ad2d0870984c122c5027903ee2a8d7fc2cca3ddd6b5f4d5b29bee5cd0847c14fd602 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Saifullah
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b236c7f62b0f0ce217317804be1a0954e7d8c6d90be000f4e556eac4ec2105415c891ca38b27844cf5eda3dd94b4c47dc291d431e572fce9e33 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b239c26b35d1a6169c2bbefaebbfc8e6ed7cc7d105265b41c7c42f06726465257c16db0bf13828f757c1d7dbc4f4e0ba854498e3b6104eb6907 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23f3fcaa393c11075ce2a0157dab8b077b5a2b8a5d26647a9d1e68a325d3bab371819e18f04b353b516d1c631fa6b80e710221e893ac329c75 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23008035482e9189d6cff927401ca2be45b2355457fa41726fa9570c24d029dc00a6f7abb64e4636dbc6f0db271936c4d6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23d328c31f57897565ffef173540f6d85eb5e4929113e5363f75b7e24d7dc5d50428e4d4da0542f32299a66a39eb819ea5 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23ef0ccde6891e16c2314a24095f348f6d94a754379b183d80221369861e595d4b4a4e2028906ddc16f28fdb8c998a8dcc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23cf332c07c14803abe5b798437eb3f030f8f3704410bc716aa89ab05359c873ca54e443c7cdd0d5e0bbd0a9f6b5b0020e 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23f3fcaa393c11075ce2a0157dab8b077b5a2b8a5d26647a9d1e68a325d3bab371819e18f04b353b516d1c631fa6b80e710221e893ac329c75 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23a9b0cd0f700a7aae8f0ad72624294288d0b3b00256ce88220c45e586f542095461987f2393cf5b74ac7e3125882cda47f1bbc2aa3bc7b5bd 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2ab04c179a96ba0c356a61b2bb33c241e19c5573c4cf538275c1d87baaa5b78f2a9de3e57e33aca4fd679dbecbe7289668dc3a3ada96218f6816e791bb4c1ac5e45cfb8e92cf6b50da9dfc229a0dac215bf11606c988defc 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b231129a19abe1004639a79f0f6f5c66fa026006e817ef3bb8cd52ae3542c688eb2b7f72b8bf79c9da2a0d04529fade0275fa7cbc7ffd6b898c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b231129a19abe1004639a79f0f6f5c66fa026006e817ef3bb8cd52ae3542c688eb2b7f72b8bf79c9da2a0d04529fade0275fa7cbc7ffd6b898c 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b237a8c018ae4b092423729061de172f6e01c9f5f432350567dc48df81fb81e1c2db7179fb13ae6b1818d0e9a563ef22c9a8384b1c37f67321b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23dcf49f6aa548253ac00b3b923ee1496332c2de46650234c8d56fb2f787e61a66f2b23760041a949474a84820ad872ecd 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b237a8c018ae4b092423729061de172f6e01c9f5f432350567dc48df81fb81e1c2db7179fb13ae6b1818d0e9a563ef22c9a8384b1c37f67321b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23dcf49f6aa548253ac00b3b923ee1496332c2de46650234c8d56fb2f787e61a66f2b23760041a949474a84820ad872ecd 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b2340b76322bf0349cc5379570c87e0873fa8c237523d658900bc426bd58dd3fc78a17438c3e255b4f705e17ee8960eff9023bb328dc31fa815 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b237a8c018ae4b092423729061de172f6e01c9f5f432350567dc48df81fb81e1c2db7179fb13ae6b1818d0e9a563ef22c9a8384b1c37f67321b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23dcf49f6aa548253ac00b3b923ee1496332c2de46650234c8d56fb2f787e61a66f2b23760041a949474a84820ad872ecd 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 22 29 Apr 05 12

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b237a8c018ae4b092423729061de172f6e01c9f5f432350567dc48df81fb81e1c2db7179fb13ae6b1818d0e9a563ef22c9a8384b1c37f67321b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fd7a12851ba64b23dcf49f6aa548253ac00b3b923ee1496332c2de46650234c8d56fb2f787e61a66f2b23760041a949474a84820ad872ecd 
Get your free account