Subject: Last Chance for 40% OFF! Burning the midnight oil? Grammarly can help!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:14:11 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed6374235cf427ba1528ded2153a8985db2a5ba422f819e26502c5f6cebd4ccc143386826cd57a16baa4d9f19787005eb7a5de463c29fb47d9acd60 

Whenever inspiration strikes (or a deadline nears), Grammarly is always ready to help.

Upgrade to Premium and get access to advanced writing suggestions in Microsoft Word, in the Grammarly Keyboard, and on all your favorite websites. Get an impressive 40% OFF the Premium plan of your choice when you upgrade by midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed6374235cf427ba1528ded2153a8985db2a5ba422f819e26502c5f6cebd4ccc143386826cd57a16baa4d9f19787005eb7a5de463c29fb47d9acd60 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed6374235cf427ba1528ded2153a8985db2a5ba422f819e26502c5f6cebd4ccc143386826cd57a16baa4d9f19787005eb7a5de463c29fb47d9acd60 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637424757d0b6266d9912f6d8485d110383ad850b4e01dd47d3d5bf36872ad0fb7021113e9871cc9da677b648838806608c21 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed63742f57e054dd7c91b410cde7a13b3edc7f6003cef9489b51ea1222fd1ca2e65f6d0c6c87ecdfac30beee671a517533f44dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637425605418f4751fe528a5a249973236d06b731d02138799cf7542f527e5fba8d9dd200d2087144a8e96ade451c69b984d6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed63742006a93e430e578fc70793092ce5577e922d7eb281e424f867fe7744b023919d16441fabc0f367761a56fd987eb5bab2a 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c73cb8a3eac1fe904e8d3ecfbf907a0e498027dd33222555515247c8841e0df3d42085a30fa1c6b7513168887d7d8ba306fa7a3374ccbec9b70e4196d86094da8a32e3f469ed3e9b7a6ab0b20dd7ea0391be026303bf9415 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637427f21aab80ea3a8fef840e64fd2cfe53ce12a9a757a082b530f9cd9dec3618158939d9148e875e6e88ca3ba7be4eda65f470d63e4ed4c6649 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5acd1f5b0ed637427f21aab80ea3a8fef840e64fd2cfe53ce12a9a757a082b530f9cd9dec3618158939d9148e875e6e88ca3ba7be4eda65f470d63e4ed4c6649 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104