Subject: How much time do you spend on reimbursements?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:19:47 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Keep your pocket intact

Time is money
We&#39;ll help you save both

Avoid the most common worries associated with expensing — Reimbursement lags or spending hours looking for receipts and filing for claims! Expensing is a thing of the past.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5face569af1d60624ac4504b2f5413dd47853f165704e558f839713326f08d37c2befe632f928454023da1b505812e1f9ac3 
Book your business ride

Easy, automatic expensing 

With your new business profile, all your eligible work trips will be covered by Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd., so you’ll never have to manually expense an Uber trip again.

Business ride, personal rewards

Take your first ride on your new business profile, we’ll give you 50% off on your 3 Premier rides & orders with Uber Eats for personal use.

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac3b9a2f5059a2359a9533eecd8456f81bcdb793dc7aabda859771ba11f2ffbda9696c2bd53c26548c9e097b49ec7b1c6c 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac1e922740571048d37560b180b59c7da86e909fe7379ed742d6883fcdf7ddd25fc2a372f204d7de042345391192d6a6b3 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac0e126f13a24b73b77dfe0e2a60587e02bf1c365633deab741807e64ac24f6fe89b0ea974fbefb77f246f856fc5071a97 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5facdd7f4874a28be1ca5f434be5a48c62f6cd3fad56ddcb35d9bb12246d43e415bfd560917aae38f5c336b5bd1e3b71eb73 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5facff8ae591b4f05337018ba581eb733ec1bd7331c11d54db8e028e1ba9764d29d289af0482e3008a3260f4551ce8aa21a5 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac6ff9752448417866f881e2c02398b883ec7d7c069e4911361620ad37c8ec444170bf0faeceb9491330a10cc88180252a 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5fac46582443c009ff0ab52e76069c1e0668f862d3d3f94666ea09a16f2af5d424d0d9be5236e02b08aab52c8ecf6761bdf2 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=dd5ccd7ffacc5facb8b9770177253d9748453c542305c9f8baf19acc27c8a3655730b36d32dc0bb44288b31d5515d2c8343390b6d5121a3e 
Uber.com