Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Last Chance to Save 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 04:00:28 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 16 &#45; MARCH 22

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Uh oh. It looks like you had no writing activity with Grammarly last week. Please check to see that you're still logged in so we can send you your latest stats and awesome achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=c327d983-0a97-4d71-be06-8dbffd2b88c3 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

Final Days: Upgrade by March 26 and get 40% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdPQ1ZQQ28nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICd3cml0ZWFueXdoZXJlMjAyMCcsICdjcmVhdGlvbkRhdGUnOiAnMjAyMC0wMy0yM1QxODowMDoyOCcsICdleHBpcmVEYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDMtMjdUMTA6MDA6MjgnLCAnc2lnbmF0dXJlJzogJzNkNTg1Y2U4MGIzOTJkMDU0MmM1OTU5YjMyNjEwNjU2OTY1MThjYTQnfQ== 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdPQ1ZQQ28nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICd3cml0ZWFueXdoZXJlMjAyMCcsICdjcmVhdGlvbkRhdGUnOiAnMjAyMC0wMy0yM1QxODowMDoyOCcsICdleHBpcmVEYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDMtMjdUMTA6MDA6MjgnLCAnc2lnbmF0dXJlJzogJzNkNTg1Y2U4MGIzOTJkMDU0MmM1OTU5YjMyNjEwNjU2OTY1MThjYTQnfQ== 

40% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748c540afd882b15a7298dddb788198142cfbe4c920120963ead9b48ba83a66c6eae89b1c00ba2e47a4a7d6c239561812c5657afdf1f3b1a20a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748c540afd882b15a7298dddb788198142cfbe4c920120963ead9b48ba83a66c6eae89b1c00ba2e47a4a7d6c239561812c5657afdf1f3b1a20a 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748c540afd882b15a7298dddb788198142cfbe4c920120963ead9b48ba83a66c6eae89b1c00ba2e47a4a7d6c239561812c5657afdf1f3b1a20a 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748c540afd882b15a7298dddb788198142cfbe4c920120963ead9b48ba83a66c6eae89b1c00ba2e47a4a7d6c239561812c5657afdf1f3b1a20a 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Saifullah
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748b2e5280fa4e7e4aebb097fbfc39102b9a55613e1030ee65d8db6a54c0d194e7aefe584115459d9af2769a75ba071b0444dd30093d22da336 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d2774851c2bd3e76ce720f22f8b79441e725fe4dc7f89c4ce6b27a87f97e0909fa7985ac81d2c1b1db2c1d0182068bdd4edb208f527d4e28f23468 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277488ee596e93777176a5d6f87b67fca03343c3e58da441cbe8b198b2cafefda5268a0c7a217dbf23af01da1d85a9ab0224da129e19ff0743049 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748d97dde957c47fc6dde69529c1513fbb0f82b2fe741eebf60281e3999ae10ecb7878c18aaafbbb2fdea3385e11b7e88dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748599b7667b3c56625fd046f814d3107ea1f500f77bc57d95c126fcbb63f815845d7a1e4733cb601b991521e636905b6ab 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748df38972e5ff67796b3add72808d7bca3afb7f7cff0f290fe33efeb5ce42461bf384db51db5a5203ff310068f4cdb82f3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277487df33f5f0765b5420b157b2d70f930fab3aac5f6d09d0735f54626e47a191c1cdf77b5c42a7c17f665c5f21e6f496e63 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277488ee596e93777176a5d6f87b67fca03343c3e58da441cbe8b198b2cafefda5268a0c7a217dbf23af01da1d85a9ab0224da129e19ff0743049 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277489a411ea31d9996280343c31cb14b79b79bba6f511c949f15e03adefee705201f523c112b4488013bcde603098bf62938d5b5a05c31058a54 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92a73b474cebc8488bf38b40a31bf0a0ee534badd3091c2b5b744e7ec4eb44e6a004107b34ad7d20b27cac41a5e63948560f4478a492c7e82f9b939c0ef963190b88bbc3cd42d2deea46f3fdee1778a9a9f5fcb4f050171a 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277486be22ee31c349e98e22dfd41edf5e51b8ace4cb7455e6037a26eb9e496a18d9bad16b7359278ea924ae527fb279955b3a9c0c7790c38e8f6 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277486be22ee31c349e98e22dfd41edf5e51b8ace4cb7455e6037a26eb9e496a18d9bad16b7359278ea924ae527fb279955b3a9c0c7790c38e8f6 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277481bbfde51c3b3edae49ccc6f12b8ab0f3f0ad80b554a2bbda037e6b4623554ba0d21622794c70b7f373924365805fb0e71dfaebce9644960f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748f6725bdf5a866409bc7c023e48c0b057b9682e0059100733b0f5c8e6d3be52c17036cbba110114065045b2e16a4bc25a 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277481bbfde51c3b3edae49ccc6f12b8ab0f3f0ad80b554a2bbda037e6b4623554ba0d21622794c70b7f373924365805fb0e71dfaebce9644960f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748f6725bdf5a866409bc7c023e48c0b057b9682e0059100733b0f5c8e6d3be52c17036cbba110114065045b2e16a4bc25a 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d2774868ba55bd8262b2597ab4be85a39227cf2fe4bf4c2e03dd8cdc41e03b3a1ebde6acb09ae92ce56462bc4f57d5e1581b990485b0e67a2e1a3f 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277481bbfde51c3b3edae49ccc6f12b8ab0f3f0ad80b554a2bbda037e6b4623554ba0d21622794c70b7f373924365805fb0e71dfaebce9644960f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748f6725bdf5a866409bc7c023e48c0b057b9682e0059100733b0f5c8e6d3be52c17036cbba110114065045b2e16a4bc25a 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d277481bbfde51c3b3edae49ccc6f12b8ab0f3f0ad80b554a2bbda037e6b4623554ba0d21622794c70b7f373924365805fb0e71dfaebce9644960f 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c4a79a4cb7d27748f6725bdf5a866409bc7c023e48c0b057b9682e0059100733b0f5c8e6d3be52c17036cbba110114065045b2e16a4bc25a 
Get your free account