Subject: Write where you are. Upgrade today for 40% OFF any annual plan
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 07:13:40 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea1148993e15ec5c5aaf51d3c609fafa64c99e9dd01b658f64c71380ac6cde04192a19f6342b145c1eff08d7abd2b6f1ec410e6b83ddffecf0b1447 

We&rsquo;ve designed Grammarly Premium to support you anywhere and everywhere you write.

Upgrade now to get access to Premium features in Microsoft Word, in the Grammarly Keyboard, and on all your favorite websites.

Upgrade by March 26 and get 40% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea1148993e15ec5c5aaf51d3c609fafa64c99e9dd01b658f64c71380ac6cde04192a19f6342b145c1eff08d7abd2b6f1ec410e6b83ddffecf0b1447 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea11489fcd00084e619e9ce36bc6799f72e327ad033c57af1e1df1ed93a2b830eb3b9d9838519eea88c20348ab6ee8ab332374a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea11489f9473ad97b1e76743248d6b6be021d454f5c5b7e54ba0d152135adc146ced8e7651ec6ca3b4a2bb839858ac1f907f8cc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea11489c8c713bcc07d9c5556fe3cf5a0be813d6d4ae4a32c2259c458a96c0c4dc8d6da05dcd45bfcee21210a2efb3a09f70e25 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea11489206a11af2ce279f327eb31e42c27351ecaef870634e7de17c3a49d5bbd0d7c1e33e2f2f97d9b2d6512c81a86187b98a3 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4d35ace209bbfbb7f2a05c62a4715503d7f963ef496f8ca13cb61f1ef852a402397343654efd7992c31d74954b5e725b82aca2529a993e5628f837248fcc6d4d06cd498da7a7c912daf5abfa987b239132c0d0bf224749c5 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea114897e3f64d0725c4d7caa0db63408e2fae3c32966a918b3aa131d2fd801608333193ec015b01739fb9f7e76bf660b9cd8dddfbf45f166ef85f1 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7f6132255ea114897e3f64d0725c4d7caa0db63408e2fae3c32966a918b3aa131d2fd801608333193ec015b01739fb9f7e76bf660b9cd8dddfbf45f166ef85f1 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104