Subject: Saifullah, need help with your first Business ride?
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 00:19:16 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Saifullah, chat with us?

We noticed that you&#39;ve activated your business profile but have not taken your business trip yet. Need help getting started?

You now have the option to request a call back and speak directly with our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb72c9964581aba02c07f3023646f85bdd411c807b7c3b23d539602256b9a962722d3a72f8f09c3806fa9768f7b98787abc 
Schedule a call back

  

Write to us

You can also reach out to our dedicated business support team on [email-masked]

mailto:[email-masked] 
Contact support  ❯

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb7030cd21a5ef73af71fdf889c1528e9586c0f7759bbe1e6b7e0c7cd1d73dc1df5af4321067778749b0a49f3542e06e7be 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb73581187002bf58712db606299be28c4a34cc7ed6d83e6b2c07b4c9b0e2f93c0001f5b721849031f33d13c1afc81959fe 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb72398d61f73d5a08033d696a6a72ecb7b4920046a17c516b8a89418f825f9e430793d6cbfe1215e534a22f4ea2573ce18 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb7ba7635dac6659ed2e5058504c042b493289921688de0031c26b9e154435334c26c1c321d9e1e1f1c54063a7142f25370 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb77a916bcb4c46754d551fcf7ef995a1890ae78a0df01b94160262d32889f2f2349199237a6b54c63bd10a777f1ef56218 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb7329ee9803bba30b0025013da4b6f6d1a367ef74a44209766c1d688cbf768dd8e2e3df19d6c92f3674ef0a34f04c837ae 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb773460b1dee46dabab2245b14c1d73a65c45468e2c3d2040376f2d2c6fb56f1d7748a6ff395a75e222f5f09899cc9a223 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=382974574ebbecb72b28ccd8378b1368fe6b9381a6d781580d298077e997ac49726294b05d30cc01c8af3ed2c4db9bf543a9454c67cff9f9 
Uber.com