Subject: Saifullah, you've been upgraded to ✨UberExecutive✨
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:16:52 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

You&#39;ve unlocked access to UberExecutive

Hey Saifullah,

UberExecutive is a special view designed exclusively for business travellers like you. Your Executive comes with Zero cancellation fee, no peak pricing & priority support!

Be it an early start, meeting or late night at work, there’s a ride for every business need.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a1d1601f77987be32abf65311839eab77454e32194c0b575238f6fcbf7bed10e57576f9f74905b309e6cb9b7f5e2c8769 
Try Executive

Key benefits of Uber Executive

 Price protection

Travelling during the busiest time of the day or not, get peak price protection on UberExecutive always.

 Zero cancellation fee

Sometimes plans change! Executive ensures you are charged 0 cancellation fee.

 Priority support

Problem with your ride? Get priority in-app support, 24x7.

Welcome rewards

Get access to exclusive promos, discounts and offers.

Get started by using code EXEC2019 to get 25% off upto Rs.50 on your first 3 rides.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17afe0db5acdd3975871eec0216e91889a6e6fae69f7482dae9f0fc183d5b0afd86d3158bc7e3aa6965da79a7282220881e 
Apply promo

UberExecutive is only available in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune. Reach out to our support team at [email-masked] for any questions or assistance.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a9c6a33aa22353c50e7c2b661b950eec0c71621b49fb409a8b1c62a1e95b8f1ad2e3bca2eaf1a3219208ee49207421b0f 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a3cb76607f558e35753e5631226af2cd7a8e94d945d94a1e210c1809962132dafaeb96ffe43fe6939a50eae32c480da58 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17afc92f94e314bf3b690cc363522af5d36b63ef95ea79cce77311dad308119066f71fe6405e1444c23f5f0e0c4bee0a819 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a30ea736594d3020e746e3f73653106a52c4080dfd548a669cab16cb4d8edd05b62a4363fefb51a8556fe0a4e0daadde1 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a3d4ddf5eaa69f01e3bdbcd677833ef53f708b48cd93c3ec9078d728d25bae5407e5886d3d32009c4f0b18351d1454c91 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17a68e5582d0ad19a996eede251a1e3b8fcdfa80811c9ec17dc3b6226a530d91c1c59de1450200f8325e26441a35e9a4722 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17ae0ea0abb5fa142644dbe08d028bf8b3db88e2df429b6461cbcf596c1940d094ba3c5ef7043f8e2c0d0fd4e65cf5fd998 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=432acd37acc4f17ae455caf57f88cf1f6717aa8f046d1a727934a63344c0ff9be3aaa32024899eeac08d6d8b097ea1f640006fbe4cd8a4c1 
Uber.com