Subject: Saifullah, remember you can earn Rs.450 worth credits
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 00:15:57 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Ride on <Company name> for business ride

When are you planning your first business ride, Saifullah?

Take your first business ride on the Cherry E-commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. Uber account &unlock 50% off on 3 Uber rides &Uber Eats orders for personal use.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822cb05007bde332381ffddb8fb3fc47fbb57d29cf45e7a0af8e2691e23b24aaaa532ff1190ea34b58b96526d88c56bf8f6c 
Book your business ride

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 Uber Premier rides for personal travel

Unlock 50% off upto Rs.75 on 3 UberEats Orders

Goodbye to reimbursements

Reimburse no more, with your business profile all your future work trips get charged directly to your company&#39;s Uber account.

Chat with us?

Facing trouble with your work account? You now have the option to schedule a call back & talk to our experts.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822c1c3b127b94c84d66177b57bcb51ab888fa3737f9fb3e347df168431e84f0a8bbdf83dec6b024218229bbc9db1a116691 
Schedule a callback  ❯

This promotion is valid only for riders who received this email directly from Uber and have not previously taken a ride using their company’s Uber for Business profile. Reward will be awarded within a week of your first business trip.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822c82b59702560663f0999385d88ab7c9d01b1bb3e7d7c3fa6bca0a69a219e07650db156e36a4f11c7ed8ef7baf8116b36c 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822cbc51765be6523c22b678860b3eaa8d617693f9e6d57710620cf1f85217a75bdc3406b7b4a5911e5e3a095bc0bca4bb97 
Terms 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822c6875db88ea8ca53ca8086f18dd969fa2250207110c0fcb227fa074694a71a099a242b40d397b8c5184b64f3f778ca448 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822c44849c0cee8f69c7609c88f49c37bae695f4ed47518050923a17517668c9ba6935d0136b9180f79b80e04e857ba99570 
Unsubscribe 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822c209810e2b53831303da72367e6ecf1c5390f05414ce5d2d67c0360a63b6d787550854d32aa76bbf2ce7355dbffb39a45 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822c089a556e8e8b7a637cee882498b539f33a48a06392645a4c88f064b9342832b207bbaee8b2f8c2ae6c4c5e0c0b718986 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822cabc257934982281dbf4a31a81629dbfc81ae9cd5dadab4e0c1a08cda215ea04463476e55270fd1ba3b4350d43c9c0f26 

 
This is a promotional email from

Uber Technologies

1455 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=aec3c78dca8c822ce4776ff9b06966c7aac523affe96c3ac7b2a2824493d760d6345944b5e5a33e5b9148c664d1875699690c656b901b125 
Uber.com