Subject: 48 HOURS ONLY! Get 55% OFF with our Leap Day Sale
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 08:15:51 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c5dbd20e3da1cf922ef6beecb37f6a78f46427b03b76edb70b03a28fdc65a85842693e8d93bec45388e4d0d6cdd76877b1d7a705f5950f18dffdeb0e4d07652 

Take the Leap
Give your writing a leg up. Upgrade to Premium for access to advanced features like vocabulary enhancement, readability, and writing style.

Take a stunning 55% OFF the plan of your choice and watch your writing skills soar. But hurry&mdash;this Leap Day Deal ends tomorrow!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c5dbd20e3da1cf922ef6beecb37f6a78f46427b03b76edb70b03a28fdc65a85842693e8d93bec45388e4d0d6cdd76877b1d7a705f5950f18dffdeb0e4d07652 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5c5dbd20e3da1cf922ef6beecb37f6a78f46427b03b76edb70b03a28fdc65a85842693e8d93bec45388e4d0d6cdd76877b1d7a705f5950f18dffdeb0e4d07652 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=662a5af696b9434dd3afb51da4784b46f58bf7d0096badef7162857e1d911b3de5778fcc33d6c0fdef20736067d1dcf130e1373ab0aedc78 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=662a5af696b9434db4662c538e232d77a9ee6189c0fa10d91582f92ade0158c0435d58af7b20d0b5767810cb93d69a22cb15b25482912476 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=662a5af696b9434dc9fa63a13c334fb535722bec61f2c05ce56c491a23d766a330b722766039f39c5dc94cfb355e3dcc7f278bbca3da113b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=662a5af696b9434dd71192c90ff415ead9b42732c66c391a82a88c4b9142a414dbf7416e00e6eb4fb8a5afdb3c7ea2db19f7ee0baed9d811 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=505d2543effd1df728235b3ab50c6d77ccbdc5961de2a8d8192c3d01fddf87e735589eb21620b601e58564b1a457878034e8363fb58b0c984a2eb92850e122107a5d3ec0fbf7af7a627c43142b8a4ca803ebe5d9ca8b25dc 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=662a5af696b9434d68b71b5898ea1d0311c9514c128f5e19bb1faf6b335a2428d73ae9c5ab8ec561722706c7366ddb48b2bdc43796bcd1e376e7509ef4448b1f 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=662a5af696b9434d68b71b5898ea1d0311c9514c128f5e19bb1faf6b335a2428d73ae9c5ab8ec561722706c7366ddb48b2bdc43796bcd1e376e7509ef4448b1f 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104