Subject: We're not seeing any activity from last week.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 09:09:06 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

FEBRUARY 10 &#45; FEBRUARY 16

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 2

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=0c5c3fc4-e877-40d0-800b-b79e7984f46f 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

Last Chance: Upgrade today and get 50% OFF a full year of Premium.

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICd5RFVzcVYnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdGZWIyMDIwRW5nYWdlJywgJ2NyZWF0aW9uRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTAyLTE3VDIzOjA5OjA2JywgJ2V4cGlyZURhdGUnOiAnMjAyMC0wMi0yMVQxNTowOTowNicsICdzaWduYXR1cmUnOiAnYzczYjNmNDlkYzYwODNiYjcxZjk0YTExN2JhMGU0ZjllZjI5NDA5Nyd9 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=bef733435f432ad0c7ed537d497fd6403e621fb1&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICd5RFVzcVYnLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdGZWIyMDIwRW5nYWdlJywgJ2NyZWF0aW9uRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTAyLTE3VDIzOjA5OjA2JywgJ2V4cGlyZURhdGUnOiAnMjAyMC0wMi0yMVQxNTowOTowNicsICdzaWduYXR1cmUnOiAnYzczYjNmNDlkYzYwODNiYjcxZjk0YTExN2JhMGU0ZjllZjI5NDA5Nyd9 

50% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d2442a68fb31faddba88ed5a1da92ab6abdfe92f3858c1826e89b92a4debd0ead4c064ac0c93d7f282fc30cd0ba8e896d837faad5e2b885b788 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d2442a68fb31faddba88ed5a1da92ab6abdfe92f3858c1826e89b92a4debd0ead4c064ac0c93d7f282fc30cd0ba8e896d837faad5e2b885b788 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d2442a68fb31faddba88ed5a1da92ab6abdfe92f3858c1826e89b92a4debd0ead4c064ac0c93d7f282fc30cd0ba8e896d837faad5e2b885b788 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d2442a68fb31faddba88ed5a1da92ab6abdfe92f3858c1826e89b92a4debd0ead4c064ac0c93d7f282fc30cd0ba8e896d837faad5e2b885b788 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Saifullah
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d2459abf6d86b7e92d2bc7963b75b9fef7a2ae6eadc2ded96ca0e05aea8f7ea8a0b3ec3e2458900f49e928529535923fdc87282c8a8b4578c4f 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d24bd5ed88eb9a419b858294480e79b6284b15baa91173fae158f832a7002e6d2064ad9ff379b63167d3df2c7e83d2ea9db2bebc523310e844a 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d246388c059273b1d1cc3c5a731941300fbd41de722dbe5a21c70931858e9c3da912ef67ee616e325fdf0dd87e01cba06ee0396345e69c06bc2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d244544ca7f93ebfaf323c1b5ba7d549f189f07b66839ea3cf93c17c4d2307ee921a0a81e7d6c8e976da6f2e475d1348cc0 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d245bf4cdb1a11620260a52580e87fc680041aeff52050fea46a5292ad44b347ca277e22e619e2bf8ed7165e27d55b9eec3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d243ee7a02c8fb99e1c703dd72b0565eab398fb80d4168e3eeb48db982c42953093b01cb5aed3f50f2924dc9983e21b89f6 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d24fd32c5de784be868b4ca2244ed012c996363ae4289528ea533ed090eab01fdc1dd3b25913932dab780564bac838dee27 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d246388c059273b1d1cc3c5a731941300fbd41de722dbe5a21c70931858e9c3da912ef67ee616e325fdf0dd87e01cba06ee0396345e69c06bc2 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d24ccc75e0f8d4c6aa9d3eff5b2ab8a36179bfbd21fd58da7e53cd752ef9cf17bcc723068818e5f96660b0b22d5e4d0c208808178729bf2044b 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9f95296f6c9de563bc3b887a5dc6384e4bed50b91a5a7eb9cd21593249db8b58b75659fe6296f0d7bb67751025e3f7b8199b92675b4db4b9825c151a6b7ec714c72a9e662f0b86e3377f41ba928831f5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d24b128a1420c17a34000a700d4ebf3a3fc9a03f22c44733c4460cd9a06d9783e42d1d296e0ada58406adede0925db79e7cf4ca111e6cfa1406 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d24b128a1420c17a34000a700d4ebf3a3fc9a03f22c44733c4460cd9a06d9783e42d1d296e0ada58406adede0925db79e7cf4ca111e6cfa1406 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d241a1b7cd73d6510f84f9bddbd25beed8609e6ac7b77dc17022d148c5d2a2165bbb8667783829292a8d00a7f7646a0ca85e0c5d36104111348 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d240c218cdc2662a7966e20358386728c022beb996e82229f1d42f9461d51c05c0a2050b9c24b12d754c9295443ef1eda0a 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d241a1b7cd73d6510f84f9bddbd25beed8609e6ac7b77dc17022d148c5d2a2165bbb8667783829292a8d00a7f7646a0ca85e0c5d36104111348 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d240c218cdc2662a7966e20358386728c022beb996e82229f1d42f9461d51c05c0a2050b9c24b12d754c9295443ef1eda0a 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d24fd243b042f34fbdd19dcda28baee6316ad156fda3ddf521ede429cdc8cde9f5986c3f2fa92c0db2556cb99605c7a033baeec311a983aad00 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d241a1b7cd73d6510f84f9bddbd25beed8609e6ac7b77dc17022d148c5d2a2165bbb8667783829292a8d00a7f7646a0ca85e0c5d36104111348 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d240c218cdc2662a7966e20358386728c022beb996e82229f1d42f9461d51c05c0a2050b9c24b12d754c9295443ef1eda0a 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d241a1b7cd73d6510f84f9bddbd25beed8609e6ac7b77dc17022d148c5d2a2165bbb8667783829292a8d00a7f7646a0ca85e0c5d36104111348 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3eeb8f7744b08d240c218cdc2662a7966e20358386728c022beb996e82229f1d42f9461d51c05c0a2050b9c24b12d754c9295443ef1eda0a 
Get your free account