Subject: Ticket Assigned - cooperation
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 11:05:29 +0000

Hi asjed Hussain,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  cooperation Ladies & Gentlemen,

My name is Christian Erbo Jørgensen ([email-masked]) and I am the 
managing director of the Danish furniture company, dyrlund 
(http://dyrlund.com).Our headquarters is in Denmark with our own factory 
located in Northern Jutland in Denmark. Our company was founded in 1960 
and we specialize in manufacturing the finest quality furniture for 
high-end homes & executive offices.

We have a very large collection of office furniture and are thus able to 
supply complete offices including desks, storage, and conference tables 
along with seating – swivel chairs and sofa sets in a number of 
different designs and woods such as rosewood, cherry, walnut, ash and oak.

We also have a very large collection of home furniture and are able to 
supply complete dining room, living room and bedroom furniture.

Our furniture is in the upper price level but the quality is very high 
and we focus on paying special attention to detail in our products. We 
are manufacturing our products in teak, oak, ash, cherry, steamed beech, 
redheart beech and walnut and rosewood work with all solid and part 
solid/veneered cabinets in our collection.

Furthermore we are able to do a high degree of customization of most 
pieces such as cabinets, tables and desks.

We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may 
have about our company or products. I look forward to your kind and 
positive reply.

Yours sincerely,

Christian Jørgensen - dyrlund

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1609239