Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: Supply of coir/jute/rubber/polypropylene door mats & mattings
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 05:39:18 +0000

Hi Asjad Hussain,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: Supply of coir/jute/rubber/polypropylene door mats & mattings Dear Sir,

We hope you have received our below mail.

Please go through it and please let us know your interested items to send
our best offer.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Jaya

Marketing Executive

Description: Logo

BABU COIR WORKS 

Near Udaya Studio (West) Railway Cross, Kattoor P.O., Pathirapally,
Alappuzha-688522, Kerala, India

Tel:  0091.477.2248190/2248696

Web: www.babucoir.com <http://www.babucoir.com/> 

From: Babu Coir - m1 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 04 August, 2020 1:39 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: 'Eugin Johnkutty-Babu Coir'; 'Jiji Brigit - Babu Coir '; Santha
Kumar-Babu Coir
Subject: Supply of coir/jute/rubber/polypropylene door mats & mattings

Dear Sir,

We introduce ourselves as we are one of the leading manufacturers and
exporters of pvc tufted coir doormats, handloom coir doormats, jute rugs,
rubber mats and coco rubber mats, coir rope mats. We are one among the top
exporters of handloom jute rugs to USA and are very much interested to bring
our product range to your review.   We have been a regular exhibitor at
DOMOTEX HANNOVER in Germany. Our Company is audited with ISO 9001 & SEDEX
Certification.  

You may view an insight of our product range by clicking the link
<http://www.babucoir.com/templates/default/catalogue.pdf>
http://www.babucoir.com/templates/default/catalogue.pdf. 

We noted you are interested in jute rugs and carpets.  We can supply jute
rugs as per your requirement since we have our own 8 looms.  We will send
our presentation on hearing from you.

We ensure you high quality products and timely shipment and always the best
service from all of us as a company. 

Awaiting for your favorable reply to start business together.  

Best Regards, 

Jaya

Marketing Executive

Description: Description: logo2

BABU COIR WORKS 

Near Udaya Studio (West) Railway Cross, 

Kattoor P.O., Pathirappally, Alappuzha-688522, Kerala, India

Tel:  0091.477.2248190/2248696

Web: www.babucoir.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1516976