Subject: Ticket Assigned - Transaction ID for failed transaction
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 06:24:48 +0000

Hi Asjad Hussain,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Transaction ID for failed transaction Respected sir/madam,

I had placed an order from HomeCentre on 7th September 2020. There was some
error with the transaction and it was cancelled midway. I was asked by your
customer service staff to send you the transaction ID from the bank
statement in order to process the refund for the same. I had attempted the
transaction three times from two different accounts, and failed all three
times.

Attaching the transaction IDs for the failed transactions below:

Transaction 1: 025150015791 (Gulf Bank)

Transaction 2: 025150015633 (National Bank of Kuwait)

Transaction 3: 025110016077 (National Bank of Kuwait)

Kindly initiate refund for the above transactions at the earliest.

Warm Regards,
Srilakshmi Prakash

-- 
Warm regards,
Srilakshmi

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1510981