Subject: Ticket Assigned - How about Guest Contribution? I have few a ideas!
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 05:57:42 +0000

Hi Asjad Hussain,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  How about Guest Contribution? I have few a ideas! Hi,

My name is John William and I am a zealous blogger. I have been writing
articles and blogs on kokedama plants for three years.

Visiting your site was a great pleasure. The blogs posted on your site are
really worth reading. I would request you to allow me to write a guest post
regarding kokedama plants.

If you give me this opportunity, I’ll assure to provide unique and quality
content that has impeccable grammar and a good format. In addition, I
promise the guest post will get your readers provided with valuable
information and bring them on a discussion forum, where they will be
discussing the relevant points.

Here are a few topics on which I would love to write upon-

Kokedama and Your Houseplants

Add Color Indoors with Exotic Angel Houseplants

How to Care for Exotic Angel Plants

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something...green?

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. In response, I
expect you to give me a back-link that helps to continue my passion and
serve individual sites and blogs like yours.

Feel free to ask any questions. Waiting for your response.

Thank & Regards,

John William

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1465052