Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your partial cancellation has been processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 09:09:32 +0000

Hi Asjad Hussain,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your partial cancellation has been processed My total cancellation comes at 150 not 45.
Why are you making my life difficult ?
I will take this matter further with the relevant authorities.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020, 00:12
Subject: Your partial cancellation has been processed
To: imad Almaery <[email-masked]>

Order number 9797787599

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

We're sorry, we've had to cancel part of your order.

Hi imad Almaery, the following products have been removed from order number
9797787599
Your refund is on its way and you should receive it in no later than 15
days depending on your bank.

Cancelled Items

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/162292997?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
SPLASH
Bossini Solid Linen Shorts with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops
Color: White
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 45

Subtotal: *AED 45*
*TOTAL* *AED 45*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_partial_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1399354