Subject: Last chance to register for tomorrow’s webinar!
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:38:21 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554ef61e669306f13c21824254db4a4ecbd49114664de638c868a1a79c6cae5839b3d0ba34fe46198b095fec9b436a5d6dea5d97fd5ac9b7f3cd 

 WEBINAR
Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack

Wednesday, December 15 
11am IST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554ef61e669306f13c21824254db4a4ecbd49114664de638c868a1a79c6cae5839b3d0ba34fe46198b095fec9b436a5d6dea5d97fd5ac9b7f3cd 
REGISTER 

This is your final reminder to register for our upcoming webinar, Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack, this Wednesday December 8, 11:30am IST. 

Join us to learn from Slack’s Customer Success team on how anyone can turn routine processes into automated workflows without writing a single line of code. 

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554ef61e669306f13c21824254db4a4ecbd49114664de638c868a1a79c6cae5839b3d0ba34fe46198b095fec9b436a5d6dea5d97fd5ac9b7f3cd 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e4b9e04282bb9fb13540b43d3f6fb522911b20871ff0ad4f4ce578ae8edacf1746089f1c23c0cb902f13ab27a9fb14db8981ea703aeb56cb0 
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554ed1f3c8d563863150e3c663ec6e7837da5cc9e2d82d73deddf9cb2b80d51743b9499137f3150142885891e1211ff3df38 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e9d5cb9f12e366fe4d4b9855f590a8655edd778955b767f4e2a776567ae51fdd099b6b3c7e84f1e935d0c4ac12d9a9057 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e05f143d523237ab34da640e9129c964b0589a0869a38079c5f7a2bffb58d026d4d88357e634acf906cc015dbb728ab0d 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e1f6d38fd8dde942d6b1beb46a3dc9d7bf8b9f8fa6de1efc654402c6041e92ddcd5ceb77edb6a9febfd6f24d15e494658 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e33206fd5ed30410b73205f484f84e8b3ff99b823ea8ced629c553bf77659646748575b174a3f0799edbb1fb80bbaa749 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e3849dbf8cb60082db572ddcb2f516a051e64c417681666f4875720b22351f506f46d4bbe95cb631bbb03a7ea6545b6a5 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e2fd729dacf320dd7cdbd4868b8d184ec00fe5f225a8cc2162f2ad6b50d8f94c58ce33930d75d5d49f5330b06e62a15dae792efbc7655b76d 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e132722a36de4ccd88ebb7260ad18ebfe62406cd7d6820051b088f6c898272b0466ec086eff19747d7d4f61c6673ebaa359c384c1e3a5a51a 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e24b98970c78e33d30d6f9db7c317908847415cf11b713bc20488aa11a91724b2ac284491f0e1b2fe995cb1636456f32642edd4b671ce3daa 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554edf2a8b36a2845f6bb829bfed97e7c2470595dc323fe66641dcb066bbeded792f2f58e96c91f08efbf806b94a0fd9491d 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=691e6117d7ba554e99c2e242ea3a8272701b9d9f54b859e21a3a76784b466adad50a56ed902ddfb375cfc2b44e4a71ad80711ee102897211 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=fc8bf868cfe7b9d2227e8400377706a0c1d1ded562af1d78a4f9da6ecb754825f2b9732687f34fc60ba8f26a53a9fdbaeb5dbfceb50a57ea80d0e1f41f0439946fd3499b936a693b7b96af08f2d85bbb 
View in browser