Subject: You’re invited! Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 22:37:03 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8aec901b9facd8e3fa3346533c050368b80700fbf886263cf7d570a385fa5c48b3d1af7b74add502bd38c2c247a7f289fb784d13137cf60d0 

 WEBINAR
Essential tips for automating everyday tasks in Slack

Wednesday, December 15 
11am IST 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8aec901b9facd8e3fa3346533c050368b80700fbf886263cf7d570a385fa5c48b3d1af7b74add502bd38c2c247a7f289fb784d13137cf60d0 
REGISTER 

For millions of knowledge workers, students and frontline workers around the world, Slack is their digital workplace and hub to communicate, collaborate and perform daily tasks and work.

In this webinar, we’ll walk through the foundations of Slack’s Workflow Builder tool, help you build automated workflows for your organisation, and use real world use cases that any team can implement straightaway to improve your teams productivity.

Things you’ll learn:

-
 
Introduction to Slack’s Workflow Builder tool
 
-
 
How to identify opportunities to streamline processes using Workflow Builder
 
-
 
Use cases to help drive projects forward, reduce email and automate processes without any coding required

Can’t attend? 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8aec901b9facd8e3fa3346533c050368b80700fbf886263cf7d570a385fa5c48b3d1af7b74add502bd38c2c247a7f289fb784d13137cf60d0 
Register  anyway and we’ll send you a recording after the webinar!

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c87e5d0aaf0b5eb5616fb501b17afc18de2e336e69affcdc5ad583d00e361dd4a5c8c818074c57ed55d14578bcc2ffeae5e9bc768bc9dd7fec 
DON'T MISS OUT! SAVE YOUR SEAT NOW! 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c87ffcc5b7933babaf5d20aafbf036f6fb27a865c0a368eb2e651986a305d4b58e9abdb3a1eb4d04770c4cf1a85a562c68 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8f7e671d58ee04a86291b2ab486c550e585288f6e89da60461c497ad06182843b152fb988511f970f446034c35baf4079 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8b7b59b1b6f74ab51126a8ad0e7cc2ab3682c7b3d0a4932abb47f01ba1e91beddfc7689ae460caaef62e1533c36f894ec 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c83aac8a86969c223c105856def253f5fd9c0a4449eaa11e15ffd19bf1334fd236da0199b1a7ce6f31a65b5edfd908fc6f 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c860f5763314ca8bb983d05af8ada53bf8cd90699bb97ce66302bacbae53fc98a4176f8339fbf695312a0c08770b09f29e 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8d52fc01536b4662367ec9ba8e79a36425189fcc53feafae16fc7a5cf32412e454710015e4b02767327fddb734fe3dfa3 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c892737b6fbb74e71839089a3ce26ce03fb84d2f1986cd32e2746f89c4eeda2dfc6caa7fd9b64dc80f7c67393a99b5a5382f3ff631f7d68bb1 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8263dbd261efdea1313e52ea0a3e17695928a026c275df63c501ad16635ccf8517a3da2bd593ec36f33a754591955b8dc47f18e54550645c6 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8796de63b15da778dec7fd92d1296a81c7892fc1d9b81f657d512b2d1a16156bd3cde2150e4f9e8858986ca5e7b02408f42b980e8d16df831 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=2bb9f8c4e552f6c8699e45a16fbb5ba152b23cc1a2923d92ec0f47430c1585358c3a3c2041faabd45dfb7ab9892a101daf15e1e54905b055 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=00a549a82eb87ead9c53b49004ce3c39637e7f855ec33e3fae96987d8c43ece325b57a8b5f7781751c407723296230eb10de633fda9ca60e 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e91d49d13c4fce90d4614202fa2e5ef51e2e62dcd754c18149d41d6cbaa83698dee2715c792ed2c451c636125310879e672885092b88934156e9812f71454126c02e41e6d6d9f3d2fdbe0742b5a8df79 
View in browser