Subject: Harsha Bhogle, Salesforce & Slack on rethinking leadership
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 02:47:14 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be14e828ad084cadc0c0454f1be42237293f98eb925acf804389212ed0164f49d84a642f6f7bb68c632103f2c3c4fe475454539f57d7d4312fbe 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be1405d56c8471381ac7d17a9e95168ab1c6c3bd51a5bf940cd1d74be9cbe9216b69d1bbc1002e22150a34b6575da9c0e4d8d0bbd9f302ba8e47 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

Join Harsha Bhogle, Arundhati Bhattacharya and Revathi Venkatraman as they share how as leaders you can provide productive, purposeful work so you won’t be left behind in the war for talent. 

During this Q&A we will discuss;

	- What employees want
	- Empowering leaders to talk, listen and connect
	- The digital HQ 

Are you in? 

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be1421d61d17b1a584092fa769eddb0896709fe3e27f22462b969318b3b324926df05bc35f8a3955878d7034d4a943d6b28e84cfa22f6d74d994 
REGISTER NOW 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be148d164bcbb301b3ab7fadacf73494563699ea9097687347b4ba164571d1eaee727967f6ee152a07b4174a9d91ad6f1ea0ff461ed62dbd88b5 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be1477bd9608bc90078c37ed4f3a6ad14614d5bdfe50e23a2dc9d2e792bf6fcabed2f260856fa82c09a13a5a6844c707b0841baa7a1e6f44581c 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be147c0368f2faf07493463a49b807f92d4bfdb756cdcf5d4e9306f8b2246e2287dd0c6b104360ab983c5bcc8e5af20196d0714bd7153925a88e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be149270adb4c19d4f0c7423b96564ecafc46f3b6430073c8f12b31ed14a203c1765ab848142cb3980b3a0c9b61a26ed763ea0b96c871bf4b7f4 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be145ca95fe3eda469473f911d454eccb1fdbcfd011a24a418056a56d84b32dc03574ac354585304382bc6c6a0c929cfaa21a15c78162c5a734e 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be14e828ad084cadc0c0454f1be42237293f98eb925acf804389212ed0164f49d84a642f6f7bb68c632103f2c3c4fe475454539f57d7d4312fbe 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be143466c2c52bdc7d0aba56e6c20a7e95a960f950f6de5e2168a6d5e13dd82ed2df40b77bf18ccd41820c16d9b3db867c44a3d03120ba1c12a2 
Our blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be1499ec89d6f05148b7ce5bcfaaa00b2d6b815abc78fef4a84f9e58c9d33952d0f9c54ed03a4bd2c037ed140aec2f85e9725044d6669af8cd8e 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be14b24cef30ee99fcb0099f4dc466daa91f2d9814d783dd11e8479b1711910468c93ec9359b64275d0942ec1e4cf906464577fe9498d1a83f7d 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be14418ef541e033ea19915ecd692da35edf08e550392842609d9d2b4933e04dfee9f90868395afc6d093955b684436c6ca347b06b3bc1bc0f39 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=6aafe2db4913be14511e24dac57892f933e5a64e4823da30f27c744f83fa176a589102b507afaba32cc1c20e8192ee793adfc5674f1a451cdaadfaa619443891 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=642ba3d649f3859662112c810260828babfed5ba6f7d55e78fea1a4ca489d851176b74f0462fe53aa99487778fd2ac995da86853f09eec99e81613ffb43177ff8a9bf6bea62221ab6898ecfe88bb5046 
View in browser