Subject: You can still experience Slack Frontiers
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 21:54:10 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a95604ed37acced7d119680b7f5eda52ef5f60c9c8d5f963b6127cb2371c6802d7be29a64e3b575be50877e92f3beeec6 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a17589fa89a78f586dcb76cf42d47c93e0487f9b2dceb80b2b3b7f61f972fa8515f54e8844964f5775f0e210bc1437a94f02506e9730ad26b 
Make Frontiers your own
 
Now available on demand

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a17589fa89a78f586dcb76cf42d47c93e0487f9b2dceb80b2b3b7f61f972fa8515f54e8844964f5775f0e210bc1437a94f02506e9730ad26b 
REGISTER NOW 

We get it—it’s a busy time. That doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the insights and inspiration we shared at Slack Frontiers. 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a17589fa89a78f586dcb76cf42d47c93e0487f9b2dceb80b2b3b7f61f972fa8515f54e8844964f5775f0e210bc1437a94f02506e9730ad26b 
Register today  to access most of what you missed. From catching the opening keynotes to exploring sessions for your role and goals, you might feel like you were there all along.

Two ways to catch up

Experience Frontiers on the event platform
 
Watch the opening keynotes and explore dozens of playlists, including great sessions from our sponsors. It’s all available on demand through January 2022.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a17589fa89a78f586dcb76cf42d47c93e0487f9b2dceb80b2b3b7f61f972fa8515f54e8844964f5775f0e210bc1437a94f02506e9730ad26b 
REGISTER FOR ACCESS &zwnj;  &rarr;

Get the best of Frontiers and more on Salesforce+
 
Stream opening keynotes and top breakout sessions. Plus, discover original programming, all Dreamforce content and everything you need to help build your digital HQ with Slack and Salesforce.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a6a1c3f1a03ce83827c407b88f71b6761c454fd988bd3f60faf521244cd8158fbf5dee1098bf22ffd4fd63954b7855ffd 
LOG IN WITH TRAILHEAD ACCOUNT &zwnj;  &rarr;

We’re still thinking about #SlackFrontiers
Our event might be over, but lots of highlights are still to come. ✨ Follow along for more of Frontiers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4aa9fd91b0ced105a1f56b436a22a9a7f22e0ef6058fdcad392eb04a340d90fae1b01ac3e4dd09be7d8ee99f8673af722e 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4af2e5397b287cccbb06b5029a6f46efe01b9426618fd9605e98c4e9534137b58095ca717cab916531e4df59661c2dc045 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a24817a5c1a7dbbf679931422470d61d5ef7e098aca2272e5d07a82a2d2cf0f6bd26e16fa52ca41ca1fd32a73b8646a44 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a58008e668138f59fee98d314ff810a4d02ef411d7aa39788bb2475ff75d59ece84f1ae32afad42031b2bc8341211420d 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a95604ed37acced7d119680b7f5eda52ef5f60c9c8d5f963b6127cb2371c6802d7be29a64e3b575be50877e92f3beeec6 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a7a35e1a009f7b8390f293d54a235f76d6cb33934bdee5f282c114c86646782b5f4fff0c899fa893802e7cd01760cc753d9c1992eb266aec8 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a3ebc9b5fe5a35fe490c314ede578ce6c4888d89f1bdc6196ad9a87b6569d1cbc22498156aca5bf3dcf6822f590aa562c9365882bb5294d60 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4a40a74536365b41b8579590df66216440fb06b27c34ffc5fcc5b3609cfa6f307a73b6fae6a1cc0e2d50cd1df007dd0711331d29f3defd27b1 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4aaed2896a38cf0de128b4c7ee65c5a38565ffcfea62ae244996af7413b1813a96e5d4b3b84431ab0081754cc5feb4dc3c 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=7973ef27ccda4f4ace7cd1626edb8aaad7864063324a86aedd962aba654b949c68fd16ec259ec4fb54a2aec6e0b1695c79a347c5aca69873 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=e063e9df8d9a6f043f9d70c0eea9fe4550da3789d4bff326b57a91be6a0f4f482490976c6f9f8b677186f03302530222b3839a655ca71d59de6674f38cc365ada11eda4bf3356da68cdfd1ff1b3d0545 
View in browser