Subject: Harsha Bhogle and local leaders on reinventing work
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 02:27:27 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8348eab5f704599e7b8a5e7a649ef0663b7ed631a4e8e5e6e472deb87c6bcd6c3d294c5fbc23e1b168e24188306b2e68132c06f9ef6111594 

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel

Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8e4e268c4a36ae28b2d4e111f399b1f5fa6dca4ca04ccf587fec01849fd83d527d7b31501bc283ebb43653b126e0635dc110933009a5f5b7c 
REGISTER 

Hi there,

It's time for you to front the leadership revolution.

Join Harsha Bhogle, cricket commentator and journalist, Arundhati Bhattacharya, Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India and Revathi Venkatraman, Head of Success, Slack APAC as they share how you can reimagine the model of work so you're not left behind in the war for talent.

During this Q&A we will discuss:

	- Rethinking leadership, culture, flexibility and employee well-being
	- Empowering leaders to talk, listen and connect
	- Centuring the way your people work and collaborate around a digital rather than a physical headquarters

To learn more and register visit 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8851c4c0ffc47881135aa706263c91b36ca8bf15a8809d1110603982119f60c190c01680e1cd2c83d27c2fd542c47acfe80accceb7e03c088 
our site .

 FEATURED SPEAKERS

Arundhati
Bhattacharya
Chairperson and CEO, Salesforce India

Harsha
Bhogle
Cricket Commentator and Journalist

Revathi Venkatraman
Head of Success, Slack APAC

Slack Sessions: A Virtual Panel
Wednesday December 8th, 2021 | 3:00pm IST

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8039c97d4a3373f4aec0b747479f445e2bc9afd6bbe2b4e5565e0dfa586e253fe81804e144ff970904aa69d7c7e7b3456b8ad7012ccc06cda 
Register for Webinar 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8147aac1b5c1d2ef61838240444ee7c0559513e01377f45121751550ebfe37494b478c41186878af54cf43d33b4e069cabffe74abb2e9afbc 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa89250be60f86e5060b70098587181036df53d59d46baca3377ea189ae4a5ef1c0e6c9634111bb91831aa98d07a894e7ebd0b3a5d5122cf473 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa83b143d7ea2a762c68ff1e3fbd52a410384f1ba2988dd73d503173d974549a5d77021b6a41075f2648b08120087134dc3886ce38895510740 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa860c827b7597861f172178825c0835c9ff6f01ae4692e7ab725e89c7a5e1a0ac0e475af7a5503b41bf1123aa3bff17ccf6ae22bcc53e720fb 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa82a593d40682e706d0db2b31492eb8a8347277207a32706f9e8e331edfa3760bc9743192392766c6c1eff642ff5e9b6190a49a9180b2d8971 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8348eab5f704599e7b8a5e7a649ef0663b7ed631a4e8e5e6e472deb87c6bcd6c3d294c5fbc23e1b168e24188306b2e68132c06f9ef6111594 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8d3116c078cb521faf62e3c8134353dc1dd9eb32cf75527cbfb54c7746f4a667caf6ef1fa65b80454d53cfe07eebd983ccd65a4d4d3cb411e 
Our Blog  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8be999b41f83949026ef1eb0bccd71db87c0171b347617a55ed2511f4982d52bf6356ac8bc912339751427f70e1ecf42efcd61a3644f33bcd 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8e3ba96ebde88f745d07a2c169b458e46bd11104eebdd235d9aa3b24e78a2c506183f74a7fc8ab2d1c2f6f184fd14f95ce65ac832274f02d3 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8b40ee97001885a2a58d83dfb9800151cc6c09e8aa508bd20e943ac52556cb61097c57e57936b9c511aae9e862e4169eb335ad0f38f5d7066 
Help Center    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=cd60c5ba4a797aa8e5ac0adb34eec30ad65fa56361a6154192fb0b0b0ef50fe905e390931d28c5f0a14b26cd583f57b0fa503aeed1e0f04ec8258036727bfebe 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=273882f8005a7cd0b4603eb5e465e9bc2f25e244cc51daf654750dfb4664c891a7fa793aa19c584b15a40833ef1d363218a4124d4fa610a96bfb8c5117369aae3935ea842ac6c3d6799f01fee823544c 
View in browser