Subject: Last chance to register for Slack Frontiers 🚨
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 22:36:05 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Slack

 

 

 

  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959ff97333ca81c05d79fb08b9e34a22aaeeb8839d2ad5424a6bc665fa72328aebf44168374677d060a2f6b0a77fb04be571602692b8a8de792 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959cc09cdb4bc2bcc30fc5894760689532027480a8432589409b0475d03cd3538d9eff30547ed31e37b8618f4107f8f9093b2140ccf664e7e4b 
Now’s your chance to make work better forever
 
November 17-18, 2021 

 Virtual event

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959cc09cdb4bc2bcc30fc5894760689532027480a8432589409b0475d03cd3538d9eff30547ed31e37b8618f4107f8f9093b2140ccf664e7e4b 
REGISTER NOW 

Wherever you are and whatever you do, Frontiers will inspire, teach and motivate you to make a positive change. Join us, along with industry leaders, influential icons, product experts and attendees around the globe, as we take on how we work—now and in the future. 

A few other great reasons to attend…

	- Hear from Jane Fonda, Simone Biles, Nate Berkus, Tayo Rockson and many more
	- Pick and choose what you want to watch with playlists of sessions for your role and goals
	- Get the scoop on how to power up your digital HQ from Slack, Salesforce and other leading companies

Free, virtual and just days away. Don’t miss Slack Frontiers on November 17 and 18.

 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959cc09cdb4bc2bcc30fc5894760689532027480a8432589409b0475d03cd3538d9eff30547ed31e37b8618f4107f8f9093b2140ccf664e7e4b 
REGISTER NOW 

Follow us for big names and big moments
We’re bringing you the best of #SlackFrontiers.

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959cc90dbf70bb8e7154185dc7e0400f0a643267eb6fd13df6f4d72b0077da4ecc2ad47b87af22bc75d7897fe45ab2d8ecd21eb9f003d572073 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a695924ab7380ed7f5a15ce62f35e317cb32334e17d55dcb261aba77376bc0739e0bf7511706a6318847529e0d1d840c26a9e87ccf17c3006c704 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a69590b3b1c4d3fdf7f131a07f93073a7244830510373b6217278584d901629b3e76ba8a0acb5056b2235e17494612a6dc531a35f0195ef9d83e2 

 

 
 
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959ff0a995a558646ec9563d84f0e62063fabe57af072f3579626bed16ae0866d76b92c83ee882984cf60aa65ed704549cb795ab827b3633943 

©2021 Slack Technologies, LLC, a Salesforce company.
500 Howard Street,  

San Francisco, CA 94105

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959ff97333ca81c05d79fb08b9e34a22aaeeb8839d2ad5424a6bc665fa72328aebf44168374677d060a2f6b0a77fb04be571602692b8a8de792 
slack.com 

Slack Technologies, Inc., 500 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 US 

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959b4586f7fd3ca4f20335d1ee5a413bf2e0e5d803de0be62a6280c9313862de940f7698dee0b408a27bc1c75dfdb52b527006c379a214893d2 
Our blog   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959d6b47f3d5d97c24f904ef17da57ff1dcd4c9e6ef9bf4b8b342dde2a76b7410c972021ef0e45d93b70af8c41c6f2b595354017b124a9da926 
Unsubscribe   |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959b762d4cbcd94a97eeae6e96d050fae9b351e9a7598df5388c626a1e69acb8d2991671c314c913843bb7d19fef4e6799015308f3650304828 
Policies  

https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959ecfa0d0c22e6f613949cdd32f7da82b8b0e669f38e1f60cd03aba6c68cc8aa0d5169e12b38f2aa20272b7aa52803c94b889f6e0776f22ce1 
Help Centre    |  
https://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=455024a9626a6959923cef1d9883ed1d05f00773f7d0b104b52aef0573991d129fbbd6f6817977a08b9e85c61a476241d4e7f270b6a04ba52c52c8092b0e6f3d 
Slack Community  

All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective&nbsp;owners.

 

https://view.email.slackhq.com/?qs=5505dd208362165f781610969c4e848053bbc15127993fbbbd8bd26ac4920dc7a40b3d7b129bdf4a53f272da8ada823c72fc45a0b905061a56df3b0e3de9bea8ea0e657537c28140a93ece223d7bfa2b 
View in browser